Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Tabs 90Nature's Plus Source Of Life G ...Special Price £39.91 Regular Price £46.95
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£40.29
- BioCare Female Multinutrient Vegicaps 90BioCare Female Multinutrient Capsul ...£38.19
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Curcumin Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Curcumin Capsu ...£40.00
- Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Veg Caps 30Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with M ...Special Price £40.52 Regular Price £50.65
- Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mix ...Special Price £37.99 Regular Price £60.50
Solgar Digestive Enzymes Tablets:
- Specialist combination of digestive enzymes to support the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches and fats
- Helps your digestive system extract nutrients from your food
- Designed to support your digestive system
Solgar Digestive Enzymes, is a unique proprietary complex that helps support your digestive system and the absorption of your food. By taking 1-3 tablets of Solgar Digestive Enzymes a day, you are helping your body to digest the food you eat and absorb the nutrients you need.
What are Digestive Enzymes?
The digestive process is a complex system in which the body breaks down the food that we eat into nutrients with the help of digestive enzymes, which are produced in the pancreas and small intestines. If we do not have enough digestive enzymes, our body cannot break down our food completely and even though we are eating a healthy and balanced diet, the nutrients aren’t being absorbed efficiently. Food allergies, low stomach acid and chronic stress all have an impact on the production of digestive enzymes.
What are the benefits of Solgar Digestive Enzymes?
If you feel you need some extra digestive support after meals, using Solgar Digestive Enzymes Tablets may help. This specialist formula includes ox bile, betaine, pancreatin, aspergillus oryzae, papain and pesin extract. Each of these enzymes target different food groups to give a holistic approach to the digestion from food into nutrients.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, lactose), Ox Bile Powdered Extract, Betaine HCI, Pancreatin 4X Concentrate (providing Protease, Amylase, Lipase), Powdered Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Aspergillus oryzae, Amylase, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Papain, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Pepsin Extract (contains milk).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I get horrible gallbladder attacks and since taking these they have been much less frequent. I will take one just as I sit to have dinner as that is u
- I bought these after a gallbladder removal surgery to help aid digestion -, breaking down of enzymes. I think it has been effective because use I'
- Thanks to the ox bile, this has really helped with my digestive issues due to a sluggish gallbladder.
- It seems to balance my stomach. It also helps me to be ‘regular’.
- Really rate this product. Has helped to control my acid reflux.
- Very helpful for tummy troubles great product feel really good because of these
- I use every day digestive enzymes And I'm very pleased with their action
- These have helped me no end with reduction of inflammation and reduced joint pain - still cannot believe how effective these tablets have been for me.
- It has helped me with digestion, very good company
- I have been taking these for around a week, they are helping with my digestion for food intolerance. they do help and i will continue to take them as
- Just recently purchased these and so far very happy with them.
- I suffer from IBS - cramping, bloating, pain - and have tried EVERYTHING. Simeticone, beano, charcoal tablets...the only thing that provided relief wa
- Suffered from IBS and indigestion for years. Tried all sorts. A combination of this and gut bacteria boosters have made all the symptoms dissapear. Am
- Since i’ve been taking them with my meals, i’ve noticed I’m not bloated. They are definitely helping to help break down my food. Will definitely
- I find these really help with digestion, especially when I eat and run! Seems to have reduced my indigestion at night, too.
- If you have IBS you will know that’s sometimes things work and sometimes they don’t, there is no holy grail. I find these valuable to have in m
- Get this all the time to aid digestion with my type 2 diabetes.They work and and were cheaper than from the high st.
- very well and effective I take only one tablet a day during the meal. I strongly advise it in case of difficult digestion and/or bloating
- Super awesome for difficult digestions To recommend to all people with digestion worries I was recommended by a nutritionist
- Efficient product, a bit difficult to swallow nevertheless - Manual written in English (I had to go check on the net to find it in French) - Fast deli