Solgar Dong Quai Vegicaps 100
Solgar Dong Quai Capsules:
- Premium botanical extract
- Ancient Chinese remedy
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Dong Quai contains Dong Quai and is one of Solgar’s Botanical range products.
Solgar’s Botanicals are carefully selected from plants growing in the wild or cultivated on special botanical farms. The finest, freshest botanicals are chosen based on a strict set of criteria such as the geographical origin of the raw material, the authentication of the species and the qualities of the raw material. Botanicals have been used by mankind since early history as the beneficial effects of food beyond their nutrient function have been recognised since early times. They have been used through centuries to maintain health and a lot of today’s medicines were originally derived from botanicals. Botanicals are still the basis for Chinese medicine and are important constituents of many European natural remedies. As Hippocrates said, ‘Let thy food be thy medicine, thy medicine be thy food’.
What is Solgar Dong Quai?
Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) is also known as female ginseng and is an herb belonging to the group of plants which also include parsley, carrots and coriander. It can be found in the mountains of China, Japan and Korea, and prefers the cooler climates. It has been an ingredient in Chinese traditional medicine for centuries, as well as being used in Native American and Ayurvedic medicine. The root has a strong and bitter taste.
Solgar Dong Quai is to be taken as 1 vegetable capsule daily, providing you with this ancient Chinese medicine.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Raw Dong Quai Root Powder, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Dong Quai Root Powdered Extract (2:1) (Angelica sinensis), Anti-caking Agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have used Dong Quai since 1986. I use it to ease my lower back muscles,as I have had a minor Spinal fusion . I use a tablet when about to garden.
- Good for hot flushes and hormonal balance.
- I had brought Dong Quai to help bring back my cycle after not having it for over a year after coming off the depo injection. It did just that! I have
- This product is made of miracles.....natural mood stabiliser (marriage saver)
- Five stars
- I was having problems with pre menopausal very heavy bleeding. It helped me after 3 weeks. But you have to stop it during your period and then again t
- I ordered these because I could not get Dong Quai from my local health store.These are fantastic,No more night sweats and my hot flushes are very rare
- I got endometriosis so tried this to relieve period pain. Really helped.
- This product is very good for menopausal flushes. I stopped taking it for a while though and the flushes returned so now I like to keep a good supply
- These really do work
- Excellent product
- Used to regulate my cycle after coming off the implant, worked within hours!
- Good for perimenopause.
- I use for the menopause and wouldnt be without it.
- Does just what it says, help regulates your periods and is better than taking the chemical substitutes recommended by Doctors. Great.
- My wife has used these vegicaps for 25 years, they have done everything she required, we have bought them from various places, but Landys chemists are
- Brilliant service, quick delivery