Solgar Earth Source Food-Fermented Koji Zinc Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
Solgar Earth Source Food-Fermented Koji Zinc Capsules:
- Provides 25mg of food fermented Koji Zinc per serving
- Zinc supports immune system health
- Food-based and bioavailable zinc
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Kosher and Halal
What is Solgar Food Fermented Koji Zinc?
Solgar Food Fermented Koji Zinc is formulated to support immune system health. Solgar Earth Source Food Fermented Koji Zinc starts by growing the koji culture on cooked rice. As the koji matures and ferments, it is enriched with zinc.
This ancient Japanese fermentation process transforms mineral zinc into a bioavailable and food-based zinc. Zinc is a trace mineral and is found mainly in red meats and seafood like oysters and mussles. It is also found in poultry and dairy products.
Some populations such as the elderly and those following plant-based diets may not consume sufficient amounts to meet recommendations and it is estimated that up to 17% of the world’s population may have an inadequate intake.
Taken once a day, Earth Source® Food Fermented Koji Zinc supports immune system function and daily wellbein
Solgar Earth Source Food Fermented Koji Zinc can benefit:
- Normal immune system function
- Normal cognitive function
- Maintenance of skin, nails and hair
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal fertility and reproduction
|Ingredients||Each vegetable capsule provides: Zinc (from Koji Fermented Zinc, Ultimine™) 25 mg %EC NRV 250 Microcrystalline Cellulose; Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose; Rice Extract Blend: Rice Fibre, Rice Extract, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- my energy levels started to be a little bit low, so I decided to have a go with this supplement, and I can tell the difference, I feel more energised.
- Really helps my energy! I suffer from fatigue and sadly haven’t found that many iron supplements that suit me. I think it does slow my digestion a b
- Five stars
- Five stars