Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsul ...£21.40
Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Tablets:
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Solgar's most complete multi-nutrient formula ever.
- Includes natural plant compounds and combines them with highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and fibres.
Solgar Earth Source Multi Nutrient Formula includes natural plant compounds and combines them with highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and fibres to create our most complete multi nutrient formula ever.
Whole food concentrates are some of the most nutritionally potent plant foods on earth. Plant foods such as spirulina, wheat gras, sprouted barley juice, chlorella and garlic are bursting with bioflavonoids, enzymes, nucleic acids, pigments and other healthy substances unique to natural plant foods.
Key Ingredients and benefits of Solgar Earth Source Multi Nutrient Formula:
A daily dose of 3 tablets delivers all of the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C - calcium ascorbate with rose hips. Calcium ascorbate is buffered to be less acidic and gentler on the stomach than other forms of vitamin C.
- Natural Vitamin E - an antioxidant nutrient, which in its natural form is significantly more biologically active than synthetic vitamin E.
- The formula includes B Vitamin coenzymes for maximum absorption and utilisation. B-Vitamins are essential for releasing energy stored in food.
- The unique Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Formula is specially formulated utilising minerals in forms known for their optimal absorption and bioavailability, Including amino acid chelates and other organic mineral forms.
Iron Bisglycinate - a highly absorbable form of iron that is less likely to be constipating and is gentler on the digestive tract than other iron forms. Iron deficiency causes anaemia resulting in fatigue and suppressed immune function.
- Chromium Picolinate - yeast free source of chromium that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - found together with vitamin C in nature, especially in fruits and vegetables such as peppers, berries and citrus fruits. Bromelain (from pineapple) ; Betaine HCI; Amylase; Lipase; Cellulase - digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources which help breakdown protein, carbohydrates, fats and fibre respectively.
RNA/DNA - nucleic acids that act as the chemical messengers of all genetic material. Beta carotene - one member of a family of over 400 natural compounds called carotenoids, which have potent antioxidant properties and are important as part of a healthy diet. Beta carotene can be converted in the body to retinol (vitamin A).
- Chlorophyll - the green pigment that is found in plants, which use it to manufacture energy from light in a process called photosynthesis. The molecular structure of chlorophyll closely resembles haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in the blood.
- Spirulina - a blue-green algae Wheat Grass Juice Sprouted Barley Juice - the young sprouted vegetation of barley Flaxseed Oil (linseed oil) – a cold-pressed oil that provides a balance of polyunsaturated omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid.
Sunflower and borage seed oil powders.
- Chlorella - a green food. Bee Pollen - pollen is the male reproductive agent of flowering plants which is carried by the female worker bee to fertilise other plants. .
- Ginseng (Siberian) - classified as an adaptogen, a natural substance which helps the body adapt to physical and environmental stress.
- Garlic - the use of garlic dates back at least 4000 years. Garlic is a natural source of sulphur-containing compounds such as allicin and methionine. Active herbal base – provides a blend of herbal powders designed to complement the wide range of nutrients and wholefoods found in the Earth Source formula.
- Oat bran and apple pectin fibres – soluble fibres.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, ascorbate, citrate), Spirulina powder, Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Barley Grass Powder, Flaxseed (Linseed) Oil Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Chlorella Powder (as broken cell wall), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Zinc (as picolinate), Iron (as bisglycinate), Siberian Ginseng, (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Powder, Boron (as citric acid, boric acid), Borage Seed Oil Powder, Sunflower Seed Oil Powder, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Rutin, Glycine, Active Herb Powdered Base (Echinacea purpurea root, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root, Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) Fruit), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Manganese (as gluconate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Apple Pectin, Quercetin Dihydrate, Oat Fibre Powder, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, as riboflavin and riboflavin-5’-phosphate), Inositol, Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Betaine HCI, Bromelain Powder (from pineapple), Powdered Garlic Clove, Hesperidin Complex, Antioxidant: mixed tocopherols, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Lipase, Amylase, L-Glutathione, Chlorophyll Powder, Copper (as gluconate), Cellulase, Papain (from papaya), Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Colour: copper complexes of chlorophylls, D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have been taking these for appox 20 years. I have tried others that cost 3x as much, but were either no better or not as good. I notice More energy wh
- These tablets are the best. I have been using them for over 20 years and have not had a sick day in the last 16 years. I cannot understand why they ar
- Seems like we are all agreed on the benefits of this stellar product! With nothing else like it, I am forced to create my own vitamin regimen, pieceme
- I’ve taken Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Tablets for many years, perhaps 20 years. When I take them I don’t get sick. When I forget then a co
- A great alternative to the general multi vitamins you get out their packed with antioxidants. Highly recommended
- Large tablets a little bit difficult to swallow but you can crush them up. Only been taking for a few weeks so no noticeable difference yet. Lots of g
- Five stars
- Very good
- I've been using this multivitamin & mineral supplement for years. It's the best one I've ever tried and the only one where I notice
- This is the best multivitamin & mineral product I have ever used. I've been using it for years. It's the only multivitamin that gave me