Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus GI Natural Bi-Layer Tabs 90Nature's Plus GI Natural Bi-La ...£23.50
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99Out of stock
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£24.75
Solgar ® Ester C ® Vitamin C 1000 mg is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium, patented form of vitamin C, in a convenient one-a day capsule. It offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic. The metabolites of Ester-C ® have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the body’s immune cells, giving you superior immune support. Solgar’s Ester-C ® is an exclusive formulation with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, that naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Capsule Shell: gelatin (bovine), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agent (maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Rutin, Hesperidin Complex, Acerola Fruit (Malpighia glabra and M. punicifolia) Powdered Extract (mix) (4:1).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- All good thank you. Delivery as advised.
- I found the container was well packaged and so was the bottle of vitamin c. I am pleased with the product and believe it will be effective. It is to
- Bought for my Mum , who takes these regularly .
- I have taken the Solgar Ester C for many years. The delivery service from Landys was first class.
- I use the Ester - C all the time. In the 2 years i have now been using them I have not had a cold or Flu. Well worth the money!!!
- Been taking these for quite a while and while other cheap vitamins makes me nauseous when taken on an empty stomach I have no problems with these. Hav
- This product is great and wonderful for sensitive tummies. Highly recommend it. For greater absorption, I would also recommend Solgar vitamin C Crysta
- The Vitamin C Ester is lipo soluble, so doesn't attack my stomach. The amout of Vitamin C per serving is very good. The relation price/number of
- very good after sales service and product as described and efficient. Can recommend them for supply. vitamins are also excellent for anyone with a sen
- As an alternative or in my case (an addition) to fruit and other sources of Vitamin C Solgar Ester-C is a must for those looking for healthy youthful