Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180(as d-alpha Tocopherol) ...£22.99
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 100Quercetin Nettle Complex may help s ...Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99Out of stock
Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C:
✓ Patented, superior form of vitamin C
✓ Immune and antioxidant support
✓ Retained in your body's immune cells for upto 24 hours
✓ Ideal for sensitive stomachs - gentle and non-acidic
✓ Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Ester-C 1000mg Vitamin C?
Solgar Â® Ester C Â® Vitamin C 1000 mg is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium, patented form of vitamin C, in a convenient one-a day capsule. It offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic. The metabolites of Ester-C Â® have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the bodyâs immune cells, giving you superior immune support. Solgarâs Ester-C Â® is an exclusive formulation with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, that naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
What does Vitamin C contribute to?
â¢ Normal function of the immune system
â¢ Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
â¢ Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
â¢ Protection of cells from oxidative stress
â¢ Normal functioning of the nervous system
â¢ Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
â¢ Increased iron absorption
All Solgar Â® products meet our industry recognized âGold Standardâ for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar Â® is your perfect supplement to good health â 98% of Solgar Â® consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Capsule Shell: gelatin (bovine), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agent (maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Rutin, Hesperidin Complex, Acerola Fruit (Malpighia glabra and M. punicifolia) Powdered Extract (mix) (4:1).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Nothing compares with Esther-C by Solgar. It always works by stopping any cold from developing at all. If persistent, the cold episode is much milder
- Brilliant! These vitamins are great for people who have any problems with their tummy’s. They really don’t cause me any issues. Kind to your tummy
- All good thank you. Delivery as advised.
- I found the container was well packaged and so was the bottle of vitamin c. I am pleased with the product and believe it will be effective. It is to
- Bought for my Mum , who takes these regularly .
- I have taken the Solgar Ester C for many years. The delivery service from Landys was first class.
- I use the Ester - C all the time. In the 2 years i have now been using them I have not had a cold or Flu. Well worth the money!!!
- Been taking these for quite a while and while other cheap vitamins makes me nauseous when taken on an empty stomach I have no problems with these. Hav
- This product is great and wonderful for sensitive tummies. Highly recommend it. For greater absorption, I would also recommend Solgar vitamin C Crysta
- The Vitamin C Ester is lipo soluble, so doesn't attack my stomach. The amout of Vitamin C per serving is very good. The relation price/number of
- very good after sales service and product as described and efficient. Can recommend them for supply. vitamins are also excellent for anyone with a sen
- As an alternative or in my case (an addition) to fruit and other sources of Vitamin C Solgar Ester-C is a must for those looking for healthy youthful