Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent Sachets 7
Why not try...
- HealthAid Melissa Oil 5mlMelissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5 ...£4.79
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 1000iu (25ug) Tablets 90Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 1000iu ...Special Price £5.21 Regular Price £6.95
- Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300mg Tablets 500Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300 ...Special Price £5.21 Regular Price £6.95
Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent Sachets:
- Unique fast-acting, 24-hour immune support vitamin C drink
- Recharge body and mind
- Includes B vitamins for energy release
- Zinc for immune and cognitive support
- Magnesium for electrolyte balance
What is Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent?
Solgar Ester-C Plus Effervescent Drink offer a unique and refreshing way to get you through the day.
What are the benefits of Effervescent Ester-C Plus?
They are packed with scientifically studied Ester-C, B-vitamins, zinc and more. They provide 24-hour immune support and help to recharge body and mind. A robust immune system is integral to good health. Some foods and nutrients have been shown to support various components of the immune system.10 Supporting the immune system through good nutrition via a well-balanced diet is a key way to support overall wellbeing.
Ester-C vitamin C stays in the body longer than standard vitamin C forms and is able to provide 24-hour immune support.
B vitamins are water-soluble nutrients that play a key role in maintaining nervous system health, psychological wellbeing and energy production. B vitamins, like vitamin B6 and B12 also support healthy immune system function.
Zinc is an important trace mineral that supports a healthy immune system. It maintains the skin barrier and ensures development and function of immune cells involved in the non-specific immune response.
Fizzing with great-tasting Ester-C goodness, take Ester-C Plus Effervescent once a day for 24-hour immune support and to recharge body and mind.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Energy-yielding metabolism
Zinc contributes to:
- Normal immune system function
- Normal cognitive function
- The maintenance of skin, nails and hair
Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal immune system function
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-ascorbate) 1026mg %EC NRV 1282% Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate) 208mg Potassium (as potassium phosphate, potassium bicarbonate) 280mg %EC NRV 14% Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate) 94.5 mg %EC NRV 25% Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium phosphates, calcium-L-ascorbate) 210 mg % EC NRV 26% Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate) 150mg % EC NRV 21% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25µg % EC NRV 1000% Zinc (as zinc gluconate). 2mg %EC NRV 20% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg %EC NRV 714% Niacin (as nicotinamide). 5mg NE %EC NRV 31% Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.5mg %EC NRV 25% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (as calcium D-pantothenate) 2.5mg % EC NRV 42% Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate) 0.43mg % EC NRV 31% Vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride). 0.38mg % EC NRV 34% Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 120µg % EC NRV 60% Fructose, Malic Acid, Citric Acid; Maltodextrin; Natural Orange Flavouring, Silicon Dioxide, Steviol Glycosides; Beta Carotene|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I started taking the Ester-C Plus powders when recovering from Covid because my usual supplements weren't helping me at all. These powders really
- These are great tasting powders and I appreciate the boost
- Theese are fab so easy to use and give you everything you need
- Tastes great
- Five stars