Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 1000mg tablets 30
Why not try...
Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets:
- Supports a healthy immune system and is retained in your body's immune cells for up to 24hrs
- Gentle, highly absorbable patented form of vitamin C
- Excellent antioxidant
- Ideal for sensitive stomachs
- Free from sugar, salt, starch and suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal
A gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C:
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium Vitamin C, in a convenient two-a day capsule. It offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic. The metabolites of Ester-C have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the body’s immune cells, giving you superior immune support. Solgar’s Ester-C is an exclusive formulation with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, powerful antioxidants that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
The benefits of taking Solgar Ester-C Plus:
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium patented Vitamin C, in a convenient one-a day tablet.
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets delivers 1000 mg of this important nutrient in a convenient one a day dose, contributing to:
• The normal the normal function of the immune system
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium L-Ascorbate), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rutin, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powdered Extract (4:1), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Brings a glow to your face that everyone will notice
- It was easy to swallow for the big size. Now finished. Pleased with the product.
- I use it regularly
- Excellent, not had a cold in over 2 years and does the job.
- Five stars
- LOVE IT
- Great product!
- Solgar are ok, but not the best quality. I needed Ester VitC asap, and this was the best value at the time.
- There is nothing to dislike. I have taken ester C for years and I swear by them.
- Excellent Ester-C. High quality and more bio-available and I trust Solgar. I take 4000mg a day. More if I feel ill. To support my immune system. Tip:
- Great brand and vitamin. Ester C boosts absorption. Great value for money.
- Great quality product with high level of vitamin C
- The tablets are rather large and difficult to swallow
- I believe Ester-C is the best bio available and absorption
- Helps to support my low immunity and is gentle on the gut as I have problems there
- Very nice product! I will advise for all who needs immune system support.
- Solger Ester -c 1000mg vitamin is amazing thanks
- Good product.