Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 1000mg tablets 90
Why not try...
- Viridian Extra C 550mg Veg Caps 150Suitable for Vegans ...£29.55
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£28.79
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35Out of stock
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium Vitamin C, in a convenient two-a day capsule. It offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic. The metabolites of Ester-C have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the body’s immune cells, giving you superior immune support. Solgar’s Ester-C is an exclusive formulation with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, powerful antioxidants that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets is a high strength formula, delivering all the health benefits of this premium patented Vitamin C, in a convenient one-a day tablet.
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets delivers 1000 mg of this important nutrient in a convenient one a day dose, contributing to:
• The normal the normal function of the immune system
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium L-Ascorbate), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rutin, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powdered Extract (4:1), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...