Why not try...
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £17.99
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Pukka Elderberry Syrup 100mlPlease note we can only ship Pukka ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg Softgels:
- Natural source of essential omega-6 fatty acid
- Provides GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid)
- Easy to swallow softgels
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg is a source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid and is derived from the evening primrose plant, which grows in North America and blooms with bright yellow flowers in the evening, giving it its name.
What is Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg beneficial for?
Often taken by women seeking a natural solution to hormonal support and recommended by natural practitioners to support healthy nourished skin. The beneficial effects of evening primrose oil (EPO) are generally associated with the omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content of this oil, which is involved in the production of the hormones, known to support areas of health pertinent to women of child bearing years.
The oil used in this product is from the pressed seeds of the primrose plant which is the rich source of omega 6, a fatty acid. There are few foods that contain this important fatty acid and although your body can make it, it is not very efficient so you could benefit from taking a supplement.
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg is a natural source of the essential omega-6 fatty acid, and comes in an easy to take softgel with recommended dosage containing 1300 mg.
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil allergen information:
The softgels are gluten, wheat and dairy free.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Evening Primrose Seed Oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love it. Doesn't give me side effects or make me feel funny. Would recommend. I put the jar in the fridge after I opened it, because it says to d
- Solgar is a company I completely trust. These oils did exactly what they’re supposed to. Will be buying again.
- These work with my hot sweats
- Evening Primrose oil is great and usually does what it says, more hormones seem to have balanced out a little but generally I didn't see/experien
- i can feel the calming effect of this in balancing my hormones when i take this
- The best brand to buy
- Helped a lot.
- Five stars
- I like the quality of this capsules but they are quite large and hard to swallow.
- This product is a very good supplement for anyone struggling with PMS, PCOS, and symptoms of menopause. My mum and I have been using it for different
- I wanted to try these Evening Primrose Oils as they have the GLA (Omega 3 Fatty acids/oils) missing from my diet. They have helped with my joints and
- Im menopausal and had severe hot flushes.5 days after started taking solgar 1.300 mg primrose oil my hot flushes disappeared .I still can not believe
- Wonderful stuff. Helps with my hot flushes and my nails and skin
- Use them all the time.
- I received items quickly in the post and at a reasonable price.