Why not try...
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£34.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg Tabs 150Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg &nbs ...Special Price £36.56 Regular Price £48.75
- BioCare Female Multinutrient Vegicaps 90BioCare Female Multinutrient Capsul ...£38.19
- Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm Veg Caps 90Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm ...£36.45
- Nature's Aid CBD Oil 10% Spray 10mlNature's Aid CBD Oil 10% Spray ...Special Price £37.49 Regular Price £49.99
- BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Min ...£36.69
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 500mg Softgels:
- A premium quality primrose oil that is cold pressed
- Produced without the use of chemical solvents
- One of the richest sources of unsaturated fatty acid Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA)
- For beautiful skin
- Easy to swallow softgels
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg is a source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid and is derived from the evening primrose plant, which grows in North America and blooms with bright yellow flowers in the evening, giving it its name.
What are the benefits of taking Solgar Evening Primrose Oil?
Often taken by women seeking a natural solution to hormonal support and recommended by natural practitioners to support healthy nourished skin. The beneficial effects of evening primrose oil (EPO) are generally associated with the omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content of this oil, which is involved in the production of the hormones, known to support areas of health pertinent to women of child bearing years.
The oil used in this product is from the pressed seeds of the primrose plant which is the rich source of omega 6, a fatty acid. There are few foods that contain this important fatty acid and although your body can make it is it not very efficient so you could benefit from taking a supplement.
Solgar Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg is a natural source of the essential omega-6 fatty acid, and comes in an easy to take softgel. The softgels are gluten, wheat and dairy free.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Evening Primrose Seed Oil providing: Linoleic Acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I ordered it for pms symptoms and cistes so hopefully it will help.
- Very good product helping me with my skin
- Solgar is my brand of choice when it comes to supplements. Always good quality and dosages that make a difference. I find that these really help with
- Makes my skin glow and I have more energy
- Have been taking these for years and swear by them. Any woman with hormonal problems or not should take EPO. This product in particular is of a high q
- Pros: Helps with PMS symptoms, Reduces breast pain and monthly acne flare-ups, Overall skin health is better with regular consumption of this suppleme
- Five stars
- I like the quality of this capsules but they are quite large and hard to swallow.
- This product is a very good supplement for anyone struggling with PMS, PCOS, and symptoms of menopause. My mum and I have been using it for different
- I wanted to try these Evening Primrose Oils as they have the GLA (Omega 3 Fatty acids/oils) missing from my diet. They have helped with my joints and
- Im menopausal and had severe hot flushes.5 days after started taking solgar 1.300 mg primrose oil my hot flushes disappeared .I still can not believe