Solgar Women's Multivitamin: Female Multiple 60 Tablets
Solgar Female Multiple Tablets:
- Advanced multivitamin for women
- Tailored formula consisting of 27 key nutrients for optimal health
- Supports women leading a busy and hectic lifestyle
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
A multi vitamins and minerals supplement for women:
Solgar Female Multiple is a unique tailored formula created to support women’s daily well-being. Containing an advanced combination of vitamins and minerals means you can go about your busy life and not having to worry about getting all the nutrients you need with just 3 tablets a day.
What are the benefits of taking Solgar Female Multiple Tablets?
Women are leading more and more busy lifestyles and sometimes it is difficult to make sure that you get all the nutrients you need. Female Multiple consists of 27 nutrients, specially formulated for pre-menopausal women. Busy lives mean that women are exposed to stress and free radicals on a regular basis, which could increase the need for support. Especially during menstruation, women could also benefit from blood supportive nutrients.
Female Multiple contains high potency B Vitamins to support against stress and features antioxidants, such as vitamins C & E, zinc and selenium, to help fight free radicals. B12, iron and folic acid support healthy blood production and flow. The iron comes in bisglycinate form for maximum absorption without irritating the intestines or causing constipation. The added calcium, magnesium, vitamin K and boron help promote healthy bones.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, alginate, pea starch, mannitol, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, citric acid), Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, citrate), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Choline (as bitartrate), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Inositol, Iron (as bisglycinate), Colours: purple carrot powder, titanium dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5’-phosphate), Copper (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Carotenoid Mix, Boron (as boric acid), Chromium (as picolinate), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as D2 ergocalciferol), Vitamin K (as phytonadione).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amazing! I can already feel the difference after two days!
- amazing! tablets are massive and smell a bit weird, but they seem to be doing a good job!
- Great vitamins! Taking 2 tablets a day and I feel the difference after only a couple of weeks !
- This is an excellent product however the tablets are very big and you have to take more than one a day. It does contain lots of vitamins and minerals
- These tablets are a must for any female of any age. My nails, hair and general health have improved since taking them every day.
- Vitamins being slow release. Results are not immediate.
- Been using this for many years. Great product. Prefer Solgar than any other vitamins etc.
- The balance of essential vitamins and minerals for a woman fills you with strength, gives you a good mood. Trust this manufacturer.
- Five stars
- Solgar Female Multivitamin is a very good product. It has many ingredients that the body needs in it.
- Hands-down the most potent vitamins I’ve ever taken I get such amazing results when I am able to ingest them. The smell is overwhelming when you ope
- My gynecologist recommended this vitamin to me. She uses it and highly recommended it to me. I was using a multi-vitamin for years. I wasnt feeling my
- The best supplement I have ever had. Definitely helps to boost up the metabolism and make you feel energetic.
- These vitamins win! However, the size of the tablets is very big, and it the solid type. I choke almost every time I have them :(
- Really have noticed a difference in my energy since taking Solgar Female Multi vitamins. I take 2 in the am and the 3 late afternoon since work long h
- Contains all the necessary vitamins for optimal women’s health.
- I received the usual good service and am happy to have further supplies of a Solgar product as I have confidence in that company.
- As it says on the label, all good