Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.16 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 90Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is s ...Special Price £10.70 Regular Price £15.29
Solgar Fenugreek Vegetable Capsules:
- Good source of phytonutrients
- A Mediterranean and Asiatic herb
- Used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Fenugreek?
Solgar Fenugreek capsules are a premium quality botanical formula. Solgar FP Fenugreek is a full potency supplement. Solgar FP Fenugreek contains high quality Fenugreek and it's seeds are a rich source of saponins, which account for many important benefits.
What are the benefits of Solgar Fenugreek?
Solgar FP Fenugreek may help support sugar metabolism and can be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
Fenugreek is used for digestive problems such as loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, and inflammation of the stomach (gastritis). It is also used for conditions that affect heart health such as “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis) and for high blood levels of certain fats including cholesterol and triglycerides. Fenugreek is used for kidney ailments, a vitamin deficiency disease called beriberi, mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, infection of the tissues beneath the surface of the skin (cellulitis), tuberculosis, chronic coughs, chapped lips, baldness, cancer, and lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Some men use fenugreek for hernia, erectile dysfunction (ED), and other male problems.
Women who are breast-feeding sometimes use fenugreek to promote milk flow. Fenugreek is sometimes used as a poultice. That means it is wrapped in cloth, warmed and applied directly to the skin to treat local pain and swelling (inflammation), muscle pain, pain and swelling of lymph nodes (lymphadenitis), pain in the toes (gout), wounds, leg ulcers, and eczema.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed Powder, Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed Extract (4:1), Colour: natural caramel.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Worked for me after 1 day. 4 days later and my milk is still increasing and my boobs fill up quickly. Started on two tablets a day and increasing it.
- Used it to increase breastmilk production. Apparently I have insufficient glandular tissue so I physically can't produce enough anyway, but the F
- Worked brilliantly for me when I was trying to increase my milk supply. Saw results within a couple of days. This really works. I took between 2-6 a d
- Seems to be working for me, not sure if it's a combination of everything but definitely glad I found these to take , also great that there's
- Excellent product, I purchased this to increase my milk supply as I'm breastfeeding my little girl and I can say, it's really working! I inc
- These tablets have helped so much with increasing my breastmilk supply, I can’t recommend them enough, I was getting a really low supply but it only
- These didn’t make a difference in my milk production after taking 3tabs x3 daily. Left me with funny taste in my mouth
- A necessary use if you don’t have a lot of breast milk. It does what it says on the label.
- Good boost to milk when combined with fennel tea
- Five stars
- Worked really well increasing my milk supply. It does cause a strong smell, but what can you do