Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 mcg Tablets 100
Why not try...
- HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Orange Effervescent Tabs 20Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg table ...Special Price £4.79 Regular Price £5.99
- Quest Vitamins Ginkgo Biloba Extract 150mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Ginkgo Biloba Extrac ...Special Price £5.36 Regular Price £7.65
- Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300mg Tablets 500Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300 ...Special Price £5.21 Regular Price £6.95
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400mcg Tablets:
- Supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Also known as Vitamin B9
- Vegan, Halal, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Folacin?
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg, also known as Vitamin B9, contributes to several processes within the body, but is best known for its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to be taken by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
The benefits of Folacin (Folic Acid):
1 tablet of Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Folate has a role in the process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Folacin (folic acid as pteroylglutamic acid).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to swallow, good value
- As described no problems
- Seem good quality no unpleasant taste arc decent value
- Five stars
- Well, we have a perfectly healthy baby boy now, so these worked!
- Folic acid is vital during and prior to pregnancy, it helps prevent birth defects and help conception. It also supports maternal tissue growth. It
- Great value for money. There is almost no powdery residue inside the bottle, so its contents are well protected. There are no nasty smells or tastes a
- Great natural supplements for a decent price, pefect for if your lacking a vitmain or just want that extra boostin the day with there easy ti swallow
- Five stars
- Have it for several years and am super happy and confident to have it! Brilliant product by Solgar.
- When I take these my hair and nails grow and the condition is noticeable. If I dont take them for a couple if weeks my long nails break off. Well wort
- Very helpful with tiredness
- I receive my folic Acid it was fast delivery the product is ok though am still on it thank you seller.