Solgar Folate 1000ug Tabs 60
Why not try...
Solgar Folate 1000ug Tablets:
- High strength formula
- Supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Supports general wellbeing for men and women of all ages
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Folate?
Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 1000µg , the body ready form of Folic Acid is a high strength B Vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to take by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is highly recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
The benefits Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 1000µg:
1 tablet of Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 1000 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin®).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My folate was low (as low as 2) ad after taking this for 2 weeks its picked right back up. Very good 10/10 recommend
- Taken as a pre-workout, quite sure it helps with energy production.
- Great to take in conjunction with vitamin B12 injections
- Good quality supplement
- Ups my follic acid count as required. Works over period of time.
- Better than a basic folic acid
- I take this product with bit B12
- Have really noticed a difference since taking these
- Love this as methylated folate is better for me than folic acid. Solgar is an excellent brand.
- folate is better than folic acid for sure., I can not live without this folate even for a single day
- I was looking for an alternative to folic acid tablets and my nutritionist said I should look for folate. I like these little tablets and can recommen
- Small, easy to swallow tablets containing metafolin. Solgar has an excellent reputation for quality. Helpful for those who have low folate in their bl
- I like all the things this brand does NOT put in their products. Their folate is effective at supplying a reasonable amount. I don't care for vit
- A very well digestible product for people who want to supplement folic acid in their diet and for women planning pregnancies. Very good, clean composi
- I think Solgar makes some of the best folate there is. I have the MTHFR gene issue so I take folate so my body can absorb it better. This brand is so
- The Solgar ones work better for me than others I have tried. I hope the 1000ug are as good as the 800ug ones I have used until now.