Solgar Folate 1000ug Tabs 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
- Viridian Selenium 200ug Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£16.30
Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 1000 µg , the body ready form of Folic Acid is a high strength B Vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to take by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is highly recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
1 tablet of Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 1000 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin®).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like all the things this brand does NOT put in their products. Their folate is effective at supplying a reasonable amount. I don't care for vit
- A very well digestible product for people who want to supplement folic acid in their diet and for women planning pregnancies. Very good, clean composi
- I think Solgar makes some of the best folate there is. I have the MTHFR gene issue so I take folate so my body can absorb it better. This brand is so
- The Solgar ones work better for me than others I have tried. I hope the 1000ug are as good as the 800ug ones I have used until now.