Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets 30
Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets:
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula for daily vitality
- Rich in antioxidants (such as Vitamins A, C & E) helping to protect against free radicals
- Ideal for anyone under stress, feeling run down or lacking in energy
- Divided dose for optimal nutrient support throughout the day
Solgar VM-2000 is an award-winning, best-selling multivitamin.
A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts. In today’s world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health. VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
Key benefits of Solgar Formula VM-2000 Tablets:
• A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
• Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
• Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
• Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
• Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
• Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as ascorbate, bisglycinate, carbonate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Nutrient/Plant Powder Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rutin, Oat Fibre, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root, Echinacea purpurea Root, Spirulina, Suma Powder (Pfaffia paniculata) Root, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Hesperidin Complex, Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Seed), Isolated Soya Protein Powder, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Iron (as bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Betaine HCI, Soya Lecithin, Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), L-Ornithine HCI, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Taurine, L-Glutathione, Colour: riboflavin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Chromium (as picolinate, yeast free), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Its an exceptional multivitamin from a well established manufacturer. Results are time depended
- Powerful vitamins that give you a real boost.
- Excellent product
- After falling ill a lot and generally feeling unwell/tired, this is what broke the cycle and got me back up. Each time i have a tablet i feel energise
- I take these as my base regarding vits & minerals. I didn't realise how much energy they gave me until I took them just prior going to bed on
- These tablets are large. They smell weird. They cured my restless leg syndrome. They have kept me at work while other teaching staff are coughing and
- These are good. As a vegan, I find them essential. My blood tests come back looking super
- for 4months l have felt ill then l remembered this product thought ld give it a go lve taken it for 4 days now and lm sure there is an improvement alr
- Never really feel any difference with vitamins but these along with vit D of same brand giving me loads of energy. Highly recommend.
- Five stars
- Great supplement to my diet I do feel that I have more energy. Also my hair gets stronger. I have been taking for years now and definitely recommend i
- If your looking for an all round vitamin in these uncertain times look no further than Solgar VM 2000 Solgar is a name you can be sure of!
- Good vitamins and a bargain price. The yellow wee is normal
- Very good product. I am a big fan of Solgar supplements
- Since using these vitamins I have noticed a great difference in the strength of my nails, hair growth abs general fatigue.
- Reliably good supplement for everyday use