Solgar Formula VM-75 Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Quercetin 500mg Vcaps 200✓ Cardiovascular Support* ✓ Su ...£46.84
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Vegicaps 250Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suitab ...£48.49
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate) 1162gA scientifically advanced formulati ...£49.99
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex is a conv ...£51.50
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 500mlKosher Suitable for Vegans Made usi ...£49.55
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Bone Support VCaps 120Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...£49.50
Solgar VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin tablet, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients. Take one a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle.
This leading multivitamin utilises premium forms of ingredients, including natural aqueous coatings instead of synthetic alternatives. Aqueous coatings are water based, which improve how the body digests the product, providing better absorption of the nutrients for you.
• B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated’ is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw’ and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
• Contains important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, D-pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, maltodextrin, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Rutin Powder, Iodine (as powdered kelp), Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Betaine HCl, Colour (titanium dioxide), Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Despite these Multi's being around for longer than I can remember they're still the best. Landy's have good prices and quick delivery
- Genuine company to purchase solar products arrived on time good value