Why not try...
- Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules: ...£48.49
- BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Vegicaps 30BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Capsule ...£49.99
- Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegicaps 30Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Capsules: Ea ...Special Price £49.70 Regular Price £71.00
- Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder 250gPure Encapsulations Inositol Powder ...£50.90
- BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 120BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegetable Ca ...£48.99
- BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Capsul ...£48.49
Solgar Formula VM-75 Tablets:
- Boosted by 75 mg of 8 key energy unlocking B vitamins
- Rich in antioxidants helping to protect against free radicals
- Includes immune supportive Vitamin C
- Premium forms of ingredients
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Solgar VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin tablet, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients. Take one a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle.
This leading multivitamin utilises premium forms of ingredients, including natural aqueous coatings instead of synthetic alternatives. Aqueous coatings are water based, which improve how the body digests the product, providing better absorption of the nutrients for you.
Key ingredients of Solgar VM-75:
- B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated’ is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw’ and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, D-pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, maltodextrin, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Rutin Powder, Iodine (as powdered kelp), Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Betaine HCl, Colour (titanium dioxide), Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been asked to write a review but still have not received the item. Royal Mail tracking says the package is still in transit. ?
- Great quality product, prompt dispatch and delivery
- Was feeling weak, went to pharmacy, the gal gave me this solgar formula 75, I said this is good , she said “ya” wow , when I’m really not ok.. &
- These are great supplements, with decent amounts of vitamins and minerals. Ive used them for years.
- Great quality and ethics and a glass jar what’s not to like
- This has made a difference to me and I noticed a difference when I stopped taking it for a while
- This product contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- Been using these 11 years. When I forgot to take them (usually because I’ve tidied them from being by the kettle to the cupboard), within a few days
- These vitamins make me feel miles better.The only downside is that they make your urine bright bright yellow.Dont wear white pants
- Good quality mutlivitamins, unfortuneately as they are vegetarian and vegan, the vitamin D is vit D2 as vitamin D3 can only come from a animal source,
- The tablets are huge like horse pills. I struggle to swallow
- I’ve been using these for 7 months now , all through winter and have not had one cold!
- I bought this on a recommendation and am delighted with the high quality potency of this tablet. It has all the vitamins I need in just one capsule
- 5 stars
- 5 stars
- difficult to swallow and made me sick every single time I have taken them. My go advice them and I took them for a while for not good result. The wors
- I've taken these for a year after a spell of bad health. I do feel better for it. They don't smell great (no taste though) and are huge, but
- This is the beat multi-vit you can buy. Tastes horrible and makes your pee fluorescent yellow but it gives you a very wide array of the vitamins and m
- good service from Landys quick and the price was as before
- Despite these Multi's being around for longer than I can remember they're still the best. Landy's have good prices and quick delivery
- Genuine company to purchase solar products arrived on time good value