Solgar Formula VM-75 Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract) 15mlRecommended Intake: Three drops twi ...£12.19
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron 15mlBiocare Liquid iron in a simple hyp ...£12.99
Solgar VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin formula, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients.
This form of the high potency multi vitamin has been specially formulated in an easy-to-take, convenient vegetable capsule. Take just two capsules a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle, including:
• B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated’ is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw’ and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
• Important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from oxidative stress caused by damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agents: (alginate, pea starch, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate), Rutin Powder, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Iodine (as powdered kelp), Betaine HCl, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) leaf and stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf and stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Chromium (as picolinate), Carotenoid Mix, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Always know its a good buy
- Excellent service. Arrived quickly and well packaged in recyclable paper which protected the items-no plastic.