Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women tablets 90
Why not try...
Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women tablets:
✓ Specifically designed for the nutritional needs of the 50+.
✓ Supports brain health.
✓ 27 key active ingredients including choline, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and folic acid.
✓ Contributes to normal conitive functions.
✓ Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
Solgar VM-PRIME for Women is an advanced multivitamin designed to provide nutrient levels that meet or exceed nutritional requirements for women over 50. For example, increased levels of vitamin B-12, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Copper and Molybdenum.
Fifty can be fabulous. Each stage of life (infancy, adolescence, adulthood and senescence) has unique nutritional requirements. Young and adult populations up to the fourth decade of life require nutrients to support growth, such as the “building” of body tissues. By contrast, middle age and upwards is characterized by a decline in statute, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue, decreased nutrient intake and increased susceptibility to chronic disease. Therefore, it is recommended that people over the age of 50, in addition to a healthy and well-balanced diet, take a quality multivitamin. VM-PRIME for Women is designed to provide optimum nutrition for women seeking to maintain adequate nutrient intake and prevent the onset or progression of disease.
Key Benefits of Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women:
This unique product supports you looking and feeling healthy from the inside out and has been created to support:
• Heart health including Thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and Choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
• Vitality of hair, skin and nails as contains: Biotin, selenium, Znc, Copper and Vitamin C.
• Collagen formation with Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation.
• Brain function as Iodine, iron and zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function.
• Hormonal support cxontributing to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Mood balance
• Vision with Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
• Healthy bones and teeth with Calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and zinc is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• The combination of Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
• Energy support and Folate, niacin and Vitamins B2, B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Immunity with Copper, folate, iron, selenium, vitamin A, B12, B6, C, D and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
• Digestion with Calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
How to use Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women:
Take three (3) tablets, daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Calcium (as citrate, ascorbate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, alginate, pea starch, dextrin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified food starch), Magnesium (as citrate, oxide), Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Anti-caking Agents (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Choline (as bitartrate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Zinc (as picolinate), Colours: (purple carrot powder, titanium dioxide), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Soybean Germ Powder† ([2%] Isoflavones), Inositol, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Manganese (as gluconate), Copper (as gluconate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Lutein (from marigold flower), Chromium (as Chromax®, chromium picolinate), Boron (as boric acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Folate (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Vitamin K2 (contains soya and milk) (as menaquinone-7), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (gelatin from bovine).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good value. I have bought these before from the usual health food shops, but they are more expensive. These really work for keeping hot flushes a
- The best multivitamin ; especially for those who don’t want iron.
- Great product. I only take one a day not the three or whatever it recommends
- Very good vitamins and fast delivery
- Good vitamin. Would buy again
- I find after taking the tablets I feel sick doesn't matter what time of day I take them Has anyone else had this problem
- On doctor's orders, I'm taking a load of supplements every morning. I've never had any problems with taking pills and never considered
- I am an asian woman in my mid forties, and noticed that in spite of taking Omega 3 and Vit B, that my hair was dull and my skin looking dry and tired,
- Have taken for years.
- Item received very quickly. Have been using Solgar vitamins for years, the VM-Prime has everything I need in the right dosages in just three tablets.