Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Pycnogenol 100mg Capsules 30Pure Encapsulations Pycnogenol 100m ...£66.75
- Life Extension Comprehensive Nutrient Packs Advanced packets 30Non GMO LE Certified Daily Supply ...£69.17Out of stock
- Aqua Biome Fish Oil Maximum Strength Softgels 1202000 mg of total fatty acids and om ...£64.99Out of stock
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 150Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...£68.49
- Solgar Nutri-Nano CoQ-10 with Alpha Lipoic Acid Softgels 60Solgar Nutri-Nano CoQ-10 with Alpha ...£62.49
Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels:
✓ Convenient for an active lifestyle.
✓ One softgel, once a day is all that is required because of the bioavailability of this product - 185x more than normal!
✓ Curcumin is the most active constituent found in Turmeric.
Solgar is proud to offer Full Spectrum Curcumin 185x, convenient for an active lifestyle. One softgel, once a day is all that is required because of the bioavailability of this product - 185x more than normal!
Uses of Curcumin
Curcumin is the most active constituent found in Turmeric.
Turmeric is a plant. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. Turmeric and Curcumin are really popular at Landys Chemist.
Curcumin can be used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomachbloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, and cancer. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer’s disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems.
Some people apply turmeric to the skin for pain, ringworm, bruising, leech bites, eye infections, inflammatory skin conditions, soreness inside of the mouth, and infected wounds.
How to use Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably at mealtime. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
|Ingredients||Full Spectrum Curcumin (turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)) providing: Total Curcuminoids, Curcumin, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Emulsifier: polysorbate 80.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is an excellent product. I have tried other brands with little to no benefit. This product eased the pain in my body greatly. I will continue to
- Since Amazon have now stopped selling these, Landys were most competitively priced from search online and actually by buying the larger bottle it work
- No fuss, quick spot on service as usual!
- Excellent speedy service, good value for money.
- Ideal for keeping joint pain at bay, they really do work!
- I have purchased this product a couple of times before to relieve the effects of osteoarthritis in knee and hip when the aching/pain becomes more trou
- Good Tumeric capsules
- Really works to eliminate back pain. I had chronic lower back pain and now no pain. I find it works best when taken before going to bed.
- Excellent product which I take daily. Curcumin can be taken in liquid form from bottles, but this is a much nicer way to take it and gives the recomme
- Thank you. This product works for me, and has helped to control some pain and stiffness.
- I have had a knee problem since May 2017 and was struggling to run my usual 8/10K. I damaged my knee in preparation for a half marathon. Since taking
- got this to improve my gut flora and reduce inflammation, I am an autoimmune patient with celiac and hashimotos. I could feel it working in my intesti
- I've been suffering with a sore knee for years, trying so many options to relieve the pain. After only four weeks of taking one capsule a day the