Why not try...
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Lion's Mane Caps 60Cordyceps ‘The Emperor’s Mushro ...Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets 60Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablet ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules 60Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Cap ...£15.40Out of stock
- Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules 120Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules: O ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Cap ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
Solgar Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1000mg (Shellfish-Free) Tablets:
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- Extra strength formula
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
The benefits of Solgar Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1000mg:
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1000 mg provides the key materials for cartilage support in Glucosamine Hydrochloride form.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage.
Solgar Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1000 mg comes in a 1 tablet a day dosage, giving you a high level of this essential ingredient to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Shellfish-Free Glucosamine HCI, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good brand and extra strength
- Five stars
- Helping with my arthritis. Big tablets to swallow so have a drink before and after you do!
- I swear by solgar products. They cost more but the ingredients are better and you normally only need one a day so they end up costing less in the long
- Good, seems to be working.... best to take with milk rather than water and they can stick in the throat otherwise.
- Very good product. I have less pain on my joints
- Would not be without them.
- I have trained from a 15 year old girl I am now 66 - last year I started to get alot of pain in my elbow joints that I never experienced before - but
- Found I am normally ill when taking glucosamine then tried these (as I have a shellfish allergy) and I have been fine.
- Five stars
- This glucosamine really makes a difference, superior to other makes and has virtually cured a long term agonizing neck problem.
- These instantly took my knee pain away, but the tablet is just too big for me, even when I half it, it is still too much. For some it is not a problem
- Perfect for my joints!
- I used to not be able to run down the road without my knees hurting and a few months after starting this I ran 13km! Praise God for glucosamine!!!
- I have tried various brands of Glucosamine Hydrochloride but these are the best for me. Higher strength versions don’t seem to work at all but 1000m