Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £10.60 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Easy to take vegetable capsules
- Provided as a 4:1 powdered extract
- Used in traditional medicine
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Hawthorne Berry contains powder and powdered extract from the Hawthorne Berry (or Crataeugus Oxycantha).
The Hawthorne berry grows throughout the world but is native to Northern Europe. This red berry belongs to the same family of plants as apples and roses. For centuries the flowers, berries, leaves, stem and bark of this plant have been used in traditional medicine.
Solgar Hawthorne Berry comes in a 1 a day dosage, providing you with a potent extract of this colourful berry.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Hawthorne Crataegus spp. Berry Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Hawthorne Crataegus spp. Berry Extract (4:1).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product, high blood pressure is a genetic issue with my family, after suffering from extremely dangerous BP for 2 months, I opted to try t
- I am trusting this is helping my blood pressure problem Time will tell ,I am finding several empty capsules in the container this was not expected .
- Taken them for years to assist with vascular issues.
- Arrived promptly, well packaged. Although I haven't taken any yet, have read excellent reviews, so am confident they will be of value, as Solar p
- I had these recommended to me by a friend as the medication I was on for raised blood pressure was causing side effects. I have been taking Solgar Haw
- Everything very good! I am so grateful.
- I take one of these everyday as they can help lower blood pressure. This was the best price.
- I have been taking the Solgar Hawthorne Berry Vegicaps, every day now for many years, and I'm not actuall 100% sure if the Hawthorne Berry is ben