Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473ml
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 100Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...Special Price £20.49 Regular Price £28.99
- Garden Of Life Microbiome Formula Organic Kids+ Caps 30How to use Garden Of Life Microbiom ...Special Price £19.79 Regular Price £21.99
Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid:
- Carnitine in its natural 'L' form (not synthetic D-Carnitine)
- Easy to take liquid form with a natural lemon flavour
- Vegan, Vegetarian
Solgar L-Carnitine 1500 mg Liquid 473 ml is one of Solgar’s premium-quality amino acid range products containing L-Carnitine, an amino acid involved in the metabolism and the release of cellular energy.
Why do we need amino acids?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation.
What is the importance of Solgar L-Carnitine?
Carnitine is actually a dipeptide - an amino acid made up of two other essential amino acids; Methionine and Lysine. L-Carnitine is important for fat metabolism, especially in heart and muscle cells. It helps to transport long chain fatty acids into cell mitochondria where they can be burned up and used as fuel. Rich sources of carnitine are meat and dairy products and some dietary carnitine may be needed as the amount made by the body may not be enough.
Solgar L-Carnitine 1500 mg Liquid 473 ml comes in a liquid form with a natural lemon flavour to be taken on an empty stomach, one (1) to two (2) tablespoons (15 ml to 30 ml) daily.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Purified Water, L-Carnitine (Free Form), Acid: citric acid, Flavour: natural lemon flavour, Preservatives: (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was skeptical as to how it would taste, its a little sweet, but just enough. Since I have many allergies this has been a very good option for me.
- Fantastic so far! Tastes good too surprisingly
- I feel much more energy since I started to take this product. My muscle mass is growing back
- It's easy to take.
- I bought this couple weeks ago and am very happy with it
- Five stars