Solgar L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets 250
Solgar L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets:
- Essential amino acid that cannot be made by the body
- Amino acids form the basis for protein
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets is part of the premium amino acid range. It is an essential amino acid found in the muscle tissue and is also a supplement that is popular with people for seasonal support.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Why do our bodies need L-Lysine?
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and eating a healthy and balanced diet should help achieve good levels of the amino acids we need. However, taking a supplement may be a convenient way to achieve and maintain our intake of L-Lysine.
Solgar L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets come in a free-form and are Kosher and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of L-Lysine.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Lysine (as HCl), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (from rapeseed oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Big difference in my skin since taking this, its much healthier feeling and looking. I noticed a change after just a few weeks.
- I take these to help fight off mouth ulcers and I really believe they work! I get hardly any now. When I do they heal much faster!
- Haven't had a cold sore since using L-Lysine! Experience the tingle sensation now and then - but never a break-out.
- Love this, it helped regulate my period and my skin seemed better too
- Only been taking them for a couple of weeks and see an bit of improvement. Combined with healthy eating habits and drinking more h20 :)
- High quality L Lysine supplement. The tablets are quite large, but still easy enough to swallow as they have a smooth coating.
- No more cold sore, no more 2 weeks off not wanting to be seen by anyone, i take these 3 times a daily, Morning, Noon & Night, i say no more !!!
- My hair started thinning quite bad, and I had lovely thick locks but due to stress nothing was working. I combined this with the biotin I got from her
- I bought this a month ago. I am feeling and seeing the benefits already.
- I got cold sores a lot .. I started taking these in January & I’m still cold sore free .
- good quality and well packaged. They work well too.
- Good quality supplement. Read a lot about it and decided to give it a try for boosting immunity
- Recommend for cold sores as a quick way to get rid of them - just mix with water and dab a bit on!