Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets: ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.75
- A.Vogel Bambu Coffee Substitute 200gBambu is a 100% natural coffee alte ...Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
- Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Multivit Junior Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou MultiVit Junior Oral Spra ...Special Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Selenium 200ug + A+C+E Tablets 100Lamberts Selenium 200ug + A+C+E Tab ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets 180Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets: An i ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
Solgar L-Lysine 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Essential amino acid that cannot be made by the body
- Amino acids form the basis for protein
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher diets
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar L-Lysine 500 mg Vegetable Capsules is part of the premium amino acid range.
Why do we need Amino acids?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, essential amino acids mean they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
The benefits of Solgar L-Lysine 500mg?
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and is found in the muscle tissue. It is also a supplement that is popular with people for seasonal support. Eating a healthy and balanced diet will help achieve good levels of the amino acids we need and taking a supplement may be a convenient way to achieve and maintain our intake of L-Lysine.
Solgar L-Lysine 500 mg Vegetable Capsules come in a free-form and are Kosher and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. 1-2 capsules a day provide 500 - 1000 mg of L-Lysine.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Lysine (as HCI) (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Yes, it is easy to swallow and I do not swallow big pills easily! Someone claimed it is giving them a headache. I have been taking it regularly now an
- Bought these when I had shingles. I took them along with zinc and vitamin C. Also, excluded tomatoes, grapes and chocolate from my diet. The total res
- Bought this to see if it would help with coldsores. I thought I'd give it a few months so I could write a fair review. Its been an absolute game
- I bought these after reading they can help reduce cold sores. I take one when I feel the dreaded tingle and it does seem to prevent them maybe 8 times
- This product blew me away as someone who suffers psoriasis I’ve not itched once and it’s almost gone, after 5 years of hell and even dermatologist
- Whenever I get nervous, I have a flare up. Since I’ve been taking these they stop it in it’s tracks. I take two a day and it keeps it at bay.
- Really nukes cold sores. Much easier to swallow than big tablets
- On my second bottle. Taking two aday to prevent herpes outbreaks. So far so good.
- Stops cold sores
- I re-ordered this product, having had one bottle already. The service was again swift and accurate.