Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
- BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000 ...£11.75
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99Out of stock
- Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tabs 120Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Solgar Liquid Vitamin E:
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the immune system
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Easy to take liquid form
- Includes mixed tocopherol complex
Solgar Natural Source Liquid Vitamin E - 59.2 ml, comes in liquid form to support the absorption of this fat-soluble nutrient and contains the recommended daily intake of Vitamin E in just 5 drops a day.
The benefits of Vitamin E for your beauty regime:
This product is a good addition to your daily beauty regime either ingested or used topically in your favourite face-cream. Our skin faces a lot each day - dirt and pollution, the weather, air-conditioning, lack of sleep and even eating on the go. The impacts of city living can contribute to dry skin, redness, blemishes, irritation and even premature ageing. Liquid Vitamin E provides drops of beauty support to skin cells, offering antioxidant protection against free radical damage**. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun.
What is Solgar Natural Source Liquid Vitamin E better?
The product contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) which in studies has shown to be 1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms*.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and can naturally be found in nuts, nut oils, olive oil, green leafy vegetables and avocados. The body also needs this essential nutrient to support the immune system. Eating a healthy and balanced diet should bring you to sufficient levels of Vitamin E but unfortunately the diets of most people do not reach this.
Read More: Why Vitamin E Is Great For Your Skin
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (safflower oil, vegetable oil), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), Antioxidant (mixed natural tocopherols, (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like it very much. It can help to improve my health.
- Good quality, good price. Does the job - feels good on my sensitive skin.
- love it use it on my face at night. absorbs in to the skin so is not too oily
- Great beauty product
- Bought for dry skin and it works very well within even a week. Recommended
- Simply the best on the market!
- I actually use this on my nails and it’s great for helping moisture skin around nails.
- I bought this for my skin, which is very dry. I have ingested it as well as applied it to my skin and I find it easy to swallow. In less than a week,
- The bottle is easy to use as is the dropper. I have mainly used as a Vitamin E supplement to skin moisturiser and it has worked really well both for f
- The best thing ever for me !!! My skin looks 10 times much better!