Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6 Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets 100Lamberts Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.95
- Nature's Aid Multi-vitamin Mini Drops for infants & children 50mlNature's Aid Multi-vitamin Min ...Special Price £6.34 Regular Price £8.45
Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6 Tablets:
- Unique, convenient and cost-effective complex
- Supports normal energy levels, and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports muscle function
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Magnesium with Vitamin B6 Tablets is one of Solgar's premium-quality vitamin and mineral complexes.
What are the benefits of Magnesium with Vitamin B6 Tablets?
Magnesium with B6 complex is a convenient, cost effective formula. With the inclusion of B6, which contributes to hormonal balance, this formula is often recommended for women's health. The combination of magnesium and B6 provide a variety of general wellbeing benefits for everybody.
Magnesium is vital for many metabolic functions such as the activation of enzymes for proper metabolism of protein and carbohydrates for energy production. It is a constituent of bones and teeth and is important for the metabolism of phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, B-complex vitamins, and vitamins C and E. Magnesium is absorbed in the small intestine and vitamin D is necessary for proper utilization of the mineral. Necessary in the production of testosterone and progesterone. It is essential for normal heart beat, nerve transmission, bone growth, body temperature, and arterial health. Magnesium, in proper balance with calcium, is important for neuromuscular contractions and is vital for DNA and RNA production. Helpful in stroke prevention.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as oxide), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Colour:titanium dioxide.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take these every day, they are great, they keep my mind very calm even in a crisis, I would recommend them to anyone they Really do work. I am not s
- My friend told me to try it and it’s really good. I feel lot calmer and I wish I started earlier. I really recommend it!
- Taking these daily has had a really positive impact on my mental health. Great value for money
- I use these for my heart palpitations and find that they work, I have 2 a day and they also seem to help me sleep a lot better.
- So many supplements are in those huge plastic bullets these days so it was a nice surprise to find these are actually tablets that don't complete
- Not turned me into a super hero but I think it has definitely helped general health and well being. No adverse side effects.
- Must be very easy to swallow, husband does not take tablets without a lot of fuss but does not have a problem with these. They must be working because
- I almost forgot about my headaches!!! Thanks to this amazing pills!
- Great! Was told to take these for restless legs and to help with iron absorption - helped massively
- Don't get cramps since taking these
- Helping to treat my legs cramps. I really do not know what else it is helping because I am using vitamin B compilex in same time and other vitamins. B
- Brought to help with sleep.
- I bought these for myself originally then started given my teenage son 2 a day as he does a lot of sport and thought may help with his energy levels.
- Not bad vitamins, I became calmer and my sleep is getting better.
- I'm on medication for restless legs. I have read about magnesium supplements. These seemed to have really helped alongside my meds.