Why not try...
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473mlSolgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid: ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £28.95Out of stock
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex ...Special Price £17.29 Regular Price £21.62
- Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen Tablets 60Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
Solgar MSM 1000mg Tablets:
- MSM is a source of organic sulfur which is important in the formation of collagen.
- Important mineral for joint health
- Natural occurring organic sulphur compound
- Essential for several functions within the body
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar MSM 1000mg?
Solgar MSM 1000mg contains MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), an organic sulphur compound and one of the most common substances found in the body and is a building block for bones and joints.
The benefits of Solgar MSM 1000mg:
Methylsulfonylmethane provides sulphur which is needed for many different essential functions within the body. It plays an important part in producing glucosamine, which is important for bones and joints. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. MSM can be found in several foods such as green vegetables, but is destroyed by even modest processing.
Solgar MSM 1000 mg, with a 2 tablets a day dose, will make sure that you receive this essential organic sulphur for your daily wellbeing.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose),Anti-caking Agents:( vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A noticeable difference in some finger joint pain - swelling went down but in addition I also made my diet more alkaline.
- Can’t even remember why I brought it now but my nails were v strong in 3 days of taking!
- Helps hair growth!!
- Good quality item. Pils could be smaller as I have trouble swallowing large tablets. Can just manage these though.i also bought the powder as backup w
- Good product
- It helps hair growth !!
- Solgar MSM, slightly more expensive than other brands, but feels like it has consistency and high-quality. Tablet form is more convenient than both ca