Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula Capsules:
- A synergistic blend of nature's best soluble and insoluble plant fibres
- Fibres include components of plant cell walls such as cellulose, lignins and gums
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
The benefits of Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula:
Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula is a synergistic blend of nature's best soluble and insoluble plant fibres. Multiple Fibre Vegetable Capsules, offering a blend of soluble and insoluble fibres, is one of Solgar's premium-quality digestive support products. A synergistic blend of nature's best soluble and insoluble plant fibres. Fibres include components of plant cell walls such as cellulose, lignins and gums. They are broadly categorised as being either soluble or insoluble and are essential for our health.
Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula is suitable for people who do not get enough fibre in their diet.
Solgar Multiple Fibre Formula maybe useful for weight loss, reduced constipation, reduced bowel disease, greater absorption of vitamins and minerals, better blood sugar control, reduced cancer risk, reduced heart disease.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Multiple Fibre Formula Derived from: Powdered Soluble Fibres: Oat Bran (contains gluten), Apple Pectin, Grapefruit Pectin, Powdered Insoluble Fibres: Flaxseed Meal, Psyllium Seed Husks, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been using this formula for years and my colonoscopy has always been clean.
- My stools were too loose so I needed to increase my fibre in my diet, along with my water intake. I pop one first thing in the morning with a lot of w
- Been taking these for some time and work well as intended
- I buy this all the time. It's essential in my non-fibrous diet. If I eat junk food I always make sure this follows it down later that day. High r
- High quality product. Would definetely remmend!
- Great !!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
- Been using for years, I credit it for giving me a clean colonoscopy.