Solgar Natural Cranberry with Vitamin C Vegicaps 60
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
- Solgar MenoPrime Mini Tablets 30MenoPrime is a unique combination o ...£11.99Out of stock
Solgar Natural Cranberry Extract is a specialised formula containing cranberry and Vitamin C.
Cranberries are a native fruit to North America and are commonly used in American, European and Middle Eastern cuisines and are often found in dried form.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and maintains a healthy immune system.
Solgar Natural Cranberry Extract comes in a 1-2 vegetable capsules a day dosage, providing cranberry powder derived from fresh cranberries, as well as Vitamin C, which contributes to:
• The normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Cranberry (concentrate powder), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.