Why not try...
- Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chew Caps 100Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Che ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tablets 60Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tabl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray 30mlA traditional herbal medicinal prod ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
Solgar Natural Source Oceanic Beta-Carotene 7mg Softgels:
- Potent source of antioxidants
- Natural and oceanic form of Beta-carotene
- Contains Alpha-carotene, Beta-carotene and other carotenoids
- Helps to minimise damage caused by free radicals
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Natural Source Oceanic Beta Carotene provides one of the best, natural forms of Beta-carotene.
Carotenes are specifically found in vegetables and fruits, with beta-carotene found in those which are dark orange or green. Some are precursors to Vitamin A and beta-carotene has antioxidant qualities, helping to minimise the damage caused by free radicals.
Free radicals are produced by the body when you breathe, digest food, exercise or even sleep. They are naturally occuring as they are created by emotional stress, ultraviolet light, radiation and air pollution. Free radicals damage the body by causing deterioration of the cells, lower the defences against diseases and putting the body into a ‘stress’ state.
To counter the effect of free radicals, a balance of antioxidants is required. The most important Antioxidants include: Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and components found in certain plants including Turmeric, and Ginkgo Biloba.
Antioxidants can be obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet, but taking a supplement might be desirable to achieve an optimal intake of antioxidants.
The benefits of Solgar Natural Source Oceanic Beta-Carotene:
Solgar Natural Source Oceanic Beta Carotene provides one of the best natural forms of oceanic beta-carotene from a sea algae. This sea algae, Dunaliella salina is a green micro-algae and can be found in sea salt fields. It is a strong antioxidant as it creates Beta-carotene, as well as other carotenoids such as Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Lutein and Alpha-carotene.
One softgel a day could help your cells fight the damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to ultraviolet light and deterioration of cells.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (safflower oil, olive oil), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Natural Source Mixed Carotenoids (from D. Salina) providing: Beta-carotene, Alpha-carotene, Other Carotenoids (cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, lutein), Thickener: yellow beeswax.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Began taking this, along with Vitamin E and zinc to improve my skin as I suffer with eczema. Everyone's different, but it has helped my skin a gr
- As i am on a ketogenic diet for epilepsy and brain tumor, it is essential that i try and replace vits and minerals that i may not be getting through d
- Five stars
- Does exactly what is says on the tin.
- Five stars
- I have been taking supplements for years and will not stop as they provide extra insurance for your health. I ignore people who says we do not need th
- Since March I started a treatment of carotene with very white skin. I am pleasantly surprised by this brand. This is the first time I haven't bee
- The best beta carotene I know