Solgar Nettle Leaf Extract Vegicaps 60
Solgar Nettle Leaf Extract Vegetable Capsules:
- Premium botanical extract
- Used in traditional medicine
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar and salt
Solgar Nettle Leaf Extract contains nettle leaf and is one of Solgar’s Botanical range products.
Solgar’s Botanicals are carefully selected from plants growing in the wild or cultivated on special botanical farms. The finest, freshest botanicals are chosen based on a strict set of criteria such as the geographical origin of the raw material, the authentication of the species and the qualities of the raw material. Botanicals have been used by mankind since early history as the beneficial effects of food beyond their nutrient function have been recognised since early times. They have been used through centuries to maintain health and a lot of today’s medicines were originally derived from botanicals. Botanicals are still the basis for Chinese medicine and are important constituents of many European natural remedies. As Hippocrates said, ‘Let thy food be thy medicine, thy medicine be thy food’.
The benefits of Solgar Nettle Leaf Extract:
- Nettle leaf extract is derived from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), a flowering plant growing all over the world, originating from Europe and Asia. It is best known for the stinging reaction that follows when skin comes into contact with the stinging hairs on its leaves and stems. For centuries this plant has been used medicinally, with most products made from the stems and leaves.
- Solgar Nettle Leaf Extract comes in a 1 vegetable capsule daily dosage, giving you all the healthy benefits of this stinging botanical.
- Read More: Natural Remedies for Headaches, Arthritis, Allergies, Colds & more
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Standardised Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Powdered Extract (1% silica) Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Antioxidant: powdered blend of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Took them for 2 months with no success
- Helping a great deal with a nosebleed...I love it
- Worked well on the hayfever front, but made me itchy, it is better in a lower dosage more regularly
- this product is brilliant I have a 98% improvment early days but it`s the only thing thats worked for me great stuff !.
- i was taking it for my ambrosia allergy and it worked amazingly well.I started taking a pill a day three weeks in advance and was totally symptom free
- Hay fever these are very good Better than all the drops and tablets
- I take it for my hay fever and so far, combining it with Quercitn and Bromelian...it is working well. If I take them all together, I don't get he
- Absolutely Fantasticcc! i've been having really bad sinus problem where i can't taste, smell, allergic to dust especially when outside in su
- I always buy solgar I think they are a trusted make and high quality.
- Been taking these nettle leaf capsules for over a year now and Landys have always delivered them promptly.