Solgar No-Flush Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 50
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55Out of stock
- BioCare Pregnancy & Lactation Formula Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£15.69
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Vitamin D3 is a magnifood ...Special Price £17.04 Regular Price £21.30
Solgar No Flush Niacin 500 mg Vegetable Capsules contain the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
When eating foods rich in Niacin, the chances of side effect are very slim. However, they might arise when taking high dose supplements as the amount of the vitamin will be higher than when consumed through food. Regular high dose products containing Niacin often have the side effect of flushing. Solgar’s special complexed form of Niacin does not come with this side effect.
Solgar No Flush Niacin 500 mg is to be taken as 1-2 a day and comes in vegetable capsule form, making it easy to absorb. This special no flush formula with Vitamin B3 contributes to:
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Inositol Hexanicotinate (providing Niacin (vitamin B3), Inositol), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.