Solgar No-Flush Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 50
Solgar No-Flush Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Source of Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Supports energy levels
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Skin health
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar No Flush Niacin?
Solgar No Flush Niacin 500 mg Vegetable Capsules contain the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
When eating foods rich in Niacin, the chances of side effect are very slim. However, they might arise when taking high dose supplements as the amount of the vitamin will be higher than when consumed through food. Regular high dose products containing Niacin often have the side effect of flushing. Solgar’s special complexed form of Niacin does not come with this side effect.
The benefits of taking Solgar No Flush Niacin:
Solgar No Flush Niacin 500 mg is to be taken as 1-2 a day and comes in vegetable capsule form, making it easy to absorb. This special no flush formula with Vitamin B3 contributes to:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Inositol Hexanicotinate (providing Niacin (vitamin B3), Inositol), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My nutritionist recommended I use niacin. I found this one is pretty well tolerated
- There is no flushing. Just what I needed.
- My order went through with no problem, and I received the goods by mail in a reasonable time. I am taking the niacin under doctor's orders, for c
- It is very important to me to be able to buy a vitamin that not only can be counted on for it’s purity and high quality but is also kosher. I recomm
- I bought this over a year ago and find it very good for circulation especially leg cramps at night. Will definitely keep on taking it
- Very pleasant to take supplement, I recommend Solgar No Flush Niacin
- Been using on and off now for 12-18 months to help with low mood, anxiety, mild depression and/or associated symptoms. Would highly recommend!!
- Really good supplements, I would always recommend the no-flush Niacin
- Recommended by my dermatologist. Good for skin and hair