Solgar Omega 3-6-9 Softgels 60
Solgar Omega 3-6-9 Softgels:
- Blend of three premium oils - Fish, Flax and Borage
- Specially formulated ratio of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Sourced from anchovy, mackerel and sardines
- Molecularly distilled to remove mercury, PCBs and other heavy metal contaminants
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Omega 3-6-9 is a premium blend of Omega 3, 6 and 9. Fatty acids which are derived from fish, flaxseed and borage oils. These essential fats are required for several physiological functions and need to be part of our diet as the body cannot make them on its own.
What are the differences between Omega 3, 6 and 9?
- Omega 3 consists of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. It also includes ALA (Alpha-linolenic Acid), which fish naturally convert to the all-important EPA and DHA, but our bodies can only convert small amounts.
- Omega 6 is made up from Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linolenic Acid, and can be found in several oils and nuts.
- Omega 9 can naturally be found in food which contains Oleic Acid such as nuts and oils.
The ratio between these fatty acids is very important, especially the one between Omega 3 and Omega 6. Solgar Omega 3-6-9, with its 3 a day dosage, provides a higher ratio of omega-3 oils, both from fish and flax, which are complimented by the high quality omega-6s from borage and flax oils, as well as omega-9s in the form of oleic acid, also from flax oil.
Fish oils are susceptible to different contaminants as these are often present in the food fish consume. Contaminants are often present at the very bottom of the aquatic food chain in marine organisms in the sediments of fresh and ocean water. To ensure purity and safety, Solgar’s Omega 3-6-9 uses oil that has been molecularly distilled to remove mercury, PCBs and other heavy metal contaminants.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Fish Oil (from anchovy, mackerel and sardines), Flaxseed Oil, Borage Oil providing: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid), Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great. The package is nice and the content looks great. Can't tell you the long term effect on me yet. Anyways I think it is a good purchase.
- Does what Omega 3-6-9 are suppposed to do !
- most importantly there is no nasty fishy after taste. They are big capsules and may be difficult for some to swallow but I have no problem. I will use
- Easy to swallow omega tablets. There is no off putting smell or taste with these.
- The ingredient list shows that these have a higher concentration of active ingredients than others on the market they are easy to swallow with no afte
- Helped joints
- Can't beat it
- I've been taking these for couple of months. I feel and look better. I think with any vitamins you take it takes awhile for them to have an effec
- Omega 9-6-3 or 3-6-9 either way it makes my moves smoother than before
- These were recommended to me by my facialist for it's benefits to the skin. Capsules are large so be aware. No nasty fish oil taste usually assoc
- I usually buy this for my mom, shes 64 years old and she told me she felt way better with these capsules. I am currently trying to buy from different
- Very good supplement
- Didn’t think initially these were very good but then I discovered I should of been taking 3 per day, seen a big difference since I’ve been taking
- High quality product. It has helped my father with psoriasis and his nails do not break any more. My mother has found it amazing for her skin and hair
- I've now been on these Omegs 3-6-9 for nearly a month. I do feel these are making a difference to me and have a noticed a change in my muscle pai