Solgar Omega-3 Double Strength Softgels 120
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.51
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.82
- Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Cap ...Special Price £43.99 Regular Price £54.99
Solgar Omega-3 Double Strength Softgels:
- EPA/DHA in optimum pure and potent form, double the quantity to levels found commonly in fish oil supplements
- Omega-3 has been found to support brain and eyes
- Heart health friendly
- Excellent support for your daily health and wellbeing regime
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Double Strength Omega-3?
Solgar Double Strength Omega-3 Softgels is a high concentration of the natural Omega 3; the good fat that nourishes the whole body, supporting a healthy heart.
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make it on its own. Double Strength Omega consists of the most important types of Omega 3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This product has an ideal balance of omega 3 actives and is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, giving you optimal support for daily wellbeing.
The benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids:
DHA and EPA contributes to normal:
- Triglyceride levels
- Brain function
- Function of the heart
DHA contributes to the maintenance of:
- Normal vision
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Cold Water Fish Oil Concentrate Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA], Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA], Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidant: mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good
- A friend told me to try it and I did and I really liked it
- This brand is the best and I always get good results with high dose Omega 3 Oils like this -- brain function, skin health etc.
- Very good food supplement
- Can't beat it
- Helped joints
- Very good supplement
- Used the for years. Excellent.
- These were recommended to us by a naturopath to help joint problems caused by years of sports. They see to be doing the job.
- Reliable pure supplements from a reliable company, could not want for more in this context. They seem to have a sound grasp on simple but powerful sup
- Bought these as I heard that they help concentration. After a week of taking these capsules I noticed that not only had my concentration improved but