Solgar Omnium Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Sun Chlorella Wakasa Gold Plus 500mlSun Wakasa Gold Plus contains liqui ...£98.95
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...£99.99
- Nature's Plus HempCeutix Complete 15mg VCaps 60Nature's Plus HempCeutix Compl ...£99.95
- Sun Chlorella Sun Eleuthero Extract 1L✓ Sun Eleuthero® works as an ...£98.95
An ideal choice for those seeking the ‘ultimate’ multivitamin for modern life. Solgar Omnium is our premium award-winning, multivitamin, containing the ultimate combination of advanced nutrients in a convenient twice a day dose. A superbly balanced multi-nutrient formula, containing more than 47 ingredients; Omnium is a truly unique combination, offering you a synergistic blend of plant compounds, antioxidants, and specialty nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals.
Take two tablets a day to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
• One of the most comprehensive, high potency multivitamin and mineral formulas available
• Contains 47 key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support your daily vitality
• Includes phosphatidylserine complex and plant ingredients such as standardized turmeric extract, and broccoli cruciferous extract
• Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants
• Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making the ingredients highly absorbable
• Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as bisglycinate, ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Ester-C® (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Choline (as bitartrate), Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Glazing Agents (hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed), Pantothenic Acid (as D- pantothenate calcium), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Inositol, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, riboflavin-5’ phosphate), Standardised Turmeric Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Soybean Germ Powdered Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Polyphenols (green tea (leaf) extract, grape seed extract, pine bark extract), Colours: anthocyanins (from grape skin), titanium dioxide, Iron (as bisglycinate), Broccoli/Cruciferous Powdered Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Phosphatidylserine (Soya), D-Biotin, Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Manganese (as bisglycinate), Boron (as disodium tetraborate), D-Limonene (citrus) Powdered Extract, Vitamin K (as phytomenadione), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.