Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Pycnogenol 100mg Capsules 30Pure Encapsulations Pycnogenol 100m ...£86.68
- NOW Foods CoQ10 with Lecithin & Vitamin E 600mg Softgels 60NOW Foods CoQ10 with Lecithin & ...£83.28
- Sun Chlorella Tablets 1500Sun Chlorella `A` is a high quality ...£87.95
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £91.99 Regular Price £114.99
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 360Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glyc ...£85.66
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...Special Price £91.07 Regular Price £113.84
Solgar Omnium Tablets:
- One of the most comprehensive multivitamins available
- 47 active ingredients, in superior, highly absorbable forms such as N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Coenzyme Q-10, quercetin, broccoli powder
- Rich in antioxidants helping to protect against free radicals
- Rich in nourishing plant compounds
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Omnium is one of the most comprehensive multivitamins available:
An ideal choice for those seeking the ‘ultimate’ multivitamin for modern life. Solgar Omnium is our premium award-winning, multivitamin, containing the ultimate combination of advanced nutrients in a convenient twice a day dose. A superbly balanced multi-nutrient formula, containing more than 47 ingredients; Omnium is a truly unique combination, offering you a synergistic blend of plant compounds, antioxidants, and specialty nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals.
Take two tablets a day to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
The benefits of taking Omnium Multivitamin Tablets:
- It is one of the most comprehensive, high potency multivitamin and mineral formulas available
- Contains 47 key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support your daily vitality
- Includes phosphatidylserine complex and plant ingredients such as standardized turmeric extract, and broccoli cruciferous extract
- Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants
- Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making the ingredients highly absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as bisglycinate, ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Ester-C® (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Choline (as bitartrate), Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Glazing Agents (hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed), Pantothenic Acid (as D- pantothenate calcium), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Inositol, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, riboflavin-5’ phosphate), Standardised Turmeric Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Soybean Germ Powdered Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Polyphenols (green tea (leaf) extract, grape seed extract, pine bark extract), Colours: anthocyanins (from grape skin), titanium dioxide, Iron (as bisglycinate), Broccoli/Cruciferous Powdered Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Phosphatidylserine (Soya), D-Biotin, Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Manganese (as bisglycinate), Boron (as disodium tetraborate), D-Limonene (citrus) Powdered Extract, Vitamin K (as phytomenadione), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A very good and useful product with a right price!
- No gluten, no lactose etc...I think it is the best multi-vitamin supplement out there. Due to a condition I can only take supplement with Ester C (non
- My everyday vitamin
- The best multi vitamins on planet earth! I swear by these!
- Excellent formulation, no other vitamin or mineral supplement is needed and you will feel a difference after a few days.
- Love this vitamin...............helps me a lot!!!!
- It’s the best all vitamins pill!
- 5 stars!!
- I have been taking this item for a few days and feel it is helping a lot. I would highly recommend it.
- These multivitamins seem to work just great and have a desired affect of vitality
- Great Vitamins - Have been using these for a couple of years now and can definitely feel the difference when I miss taking one over two to three days.
- Simply excellent! Very good product, very good price, quick delivery!
- I am a retired male who unfortunately does little exercise. I was recommended these tablets by a professional nutritionist. Have been taking them for