Solgar Pantothenic Acid 550mg Capsules 50
Solgar Pantothenic Acid 550mg Capsules:
- Supports energy levels
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Helps mental performance
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Pantothenic Acid?
Solgar Pantothenic Acid 550mg Vegetable Capsules contains Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5.
There are 8 vitamins in the B group, and they play several roles in the processes which keep the body and mind healthy. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) can be found in almost every food group and assists the metabolism by breaking down fats and carbs into energy, and reducing tiredness and fatigue. It supports the adrenal gland and is involved in the formation of certain hormones and neurotransmitters.
Solgar Pantothenic Acid 550 mg Vegetable Capsules, taken as 1 vegetable capsule, for easy absorption, a day.
The benefits of taking Solgar Pantothenic Acid:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal mental performance
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I think my skin has been better after taking this. Not oily anymore. but I stop taking now. see what's happen to my skin.
- I take this product along with my vitamin regime. Extremely good quality.
- Capsule very large to Swallow
- Overall a good product.
- Bought for acne but as I increases the dose I started getting stomach pains.
- i love this product as it reduces feelings of low energy. It also aids with positive thinking.
- Love this! I have been taking this for 10 days now as my hair was falling a lot recently. I am still loosing hair but in smaller quantity and my hair