Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels 100
Why not try...
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £20.29 Regular Price £25.37
Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels:
- Natural occurring compound in plant cell membranes
- Molecular structure similar to cholesterol
- Contains several types of phytosterols
- Gluten Free
What is Solgar Phytosterol Complex?
Solgar Phytosterol Complex contains phytosterols, a group of naturally occurring compounds found in plant cell membranes.
Phytosterols are fatty acid esters which exist in plants and they have a molecular structure very similar to cholesterol. There are over 200 different types of phytosterols; such as beta sitosterol, brassicasterol, campersterol and sigmasterol. Natural sources of phytosterols are vegetable oils, nuts and nut oils, seeds, grains and some types of beans.
What are the benefits of Phytosterols?
Due to the similar structure to cholesterol, phytosterols is believed to intervene with the synthesis of cholesterol and reduce the production and absorption of bad cholesterol or LDL. Plant sterols have been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. The beneficial effect of plant sterols is obtained with a daily intake of at least 2 g plant sterols.
Solgar Phytosterol Complex is to be taken as 2 softgels a day and provides a combination of phytosterol (plant sterols derived from soy) and other sterol esters such as beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol and brassicasterol.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Phytosterol (plant sterol) Complex (from soy) Providing Total Sterol Esters (including beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, brassicasterol), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin, vegetable glycerin), Safflower Oil, Colour: Caramel.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product along with prompt service from Landys.
- Brilliant . Good delivery time and premier product
- Very pleased
- Early days yet but hopefully will control (reduce) cholesterol without using statins.
- a few years ago I went for a cholesterol check, and was shocked to find it high, my doctor suggested statins but I did'nt want to go on them, but
- Cholesterol level in March 2020 was 6.1, today, Nov 2020 5.1. These work. Yippee. I've only taken these for 1 month.
- These have helped my health, I now take them permanently ad have noticed a drop in my overall figures.