Solgar Prenatal Nutrients tablets 60
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Castus 400mg Capsules 60Vegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£7.99
- BioCare OptiZinc Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£8.15
Solgar Prenatal Nutrients unique proprietary formula provides 100% of the Daily Value of most of the essential vitamins and minerals for pregnant and lactating women.
Nutritional requirements dramatically increase during pregnancy and when a woman is breast-feeding. Good nutrition and lifestyle habits promote normal weight gain in the growing foetus and positively influence the progress and outcome of the pregnancy.
However, many nutritionists acknowledge it may be difficult for a woman to obtain the required extra amounts of essential vitamins and minerals. As such, a prenatal supplement is often recommended to ensure that both mother and baby get all the nutrients needed for optimal health such as, folic acid, calcium and iron.
Just two tablets a day provide a balanced combination of nutrients including:
•Folic acid contributing to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
•Calcium and Vitamin D which contribute to healthy bone development. It is important to take Vitamin D during pregnancy
•Iron helps to maintain your energy levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue
•Vitamin C and E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
•Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Soya Protein Isolate/Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, L-leucine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-phenylalanine, L-serine, L-proline, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-alanine, glycine, L-threonine, L-tyrosine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-methionine), Cellulose Gum, Iron (as bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Glazing Agents:( hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Inositol, Choline (as bitartrate), Manganese (as bisglycinate, gluconate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Carotenoid Mix, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Chromium (as picolinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I really like Solgar products, I trust them and they're good value. This was my all round pre natal vitamin and I loved it, found it fine to take
- I had to switch ich to this prenetal vitamin as I had really bad morning sickness for 10-12 weeks. My pharmacist recommended this product and I am not
- Great vitamins, arrived as expected, gave me more energy
- So pleased to find the UK Solgar version on this site. Previously bought the US version elsewhere. The UK version is only 2 tablets a day whilst the U
- My wife used these tablets for last 6 months (during and after pregnancy). Before that she tried some well known brands such as Pregnacare etc. From h
- These vitamins are great! I started on another vitamin (Pregnacare) well before I even got pregnant and had a horrible reaction to it. The Pregnacare
- Although I love Solgar, they've made this product such that you have to take 4 pills a day to get your daily dosis. It's off putting and fee
- I felt strong my hair and skin were in great condition even after the birth of my son he was born very healthy.