Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition Daily Essentials for WomenWild Nutrition Daily Essentials for ...Special Price £63.20 Regular Price £79.00Out of stock
- Il Hwa Korean Ginseng Extract 50gIl Hwa Korean Ginseng Extract:  ...£65.99
- Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Licaps 90Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softg ...Special Price £64.37 Regular Price £91.95
- Optibac Everyday EXTRA Capsules 90Optibac Everyday EXTRA Capsules: ...£64.99
- Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with CoQ10 Caps 30Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with Co ...£65.00Out of stock
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 120Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...Special Price £66.85 Regular Price £95.50
Solgar Pycnogenol 100mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Traditionally used for health benefits
- works synergistically with Vitamins C and E
- Derived from pine bark
- Proprietary researched ingredient
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher diets
Solgar Pycnogenol 100mg is a powdered extract from the French maritime pine bark (Pinus Pinaster).
What is Solgar Pycnogenol?
In 1534, there is documentation that suggests North American Indians treated French explorers suffering from vitamin C deficiency, by feeding them tea from the needles and bark of certain pine trees. With naturally occurring traces of vitamin C, centuries later, in the early 1920’s, a gentleman called Charles Haimoff developed a unique substance, Pycnogenol; a water-soluble flavonoid extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree. This is the founding story of Horphag the company Solgar has partnered with for its Pycnogenol products.
In pine bark, scientists have identified a type of bioflavonoid called proanthocyanidins that are non-toxic, water-soluble, highly bioavailable and highly effective vitamin C potentiators. Pycnogenol has long been recommended for its health promoting properties and its varied benefits.
Pycnogenol is a registered trademark name for products which contain bark from the French maritime pine tree. Solgar Pycnogenol delivers 100mg per daily dose of one vegetable capsule a day and is suitable for those on a vegan diet.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, French Maritime Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) Powdered Extract (Pycnogenol®), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a supplement I love, I have been taking this for 20 years. Brilliant.
- It is good quality. I can feel the difference.
- I suffered with palpitations. After taking this product for one month I noticed a sugnificant difference and now after continuing to take for 6mobths
- Solgar always provide good quality. I do believe this product is good for vein health and very important if you travel in aircraft.
- I Have taken this product to relieve varicose eczema. I was told to take it by a Homeopath. It works so well to relieve the terrible itching. I just w