Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£22.45
- Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women tablets 90Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women t ...Special Price £22.49 Regular Price £31.75
- Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tablets 120Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tabl ...Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £25.95
- Higher Nature Advanced Multi Tablets 180Higher Nature Advanced Multi Tablet ...Special Price £21.56 Regular Price £26.95
- HealthAid Senior Probio Capsules 30SeniorProbio capsules are specially ...Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £26.99
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Powder 200gAncient + Brave True Collagen Powde ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
Solgar Resveratrol 100mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Known as a popular beauty ingredient
- Heart health friendly
- Naturally sourced
- Derived from Japanese Knotweed
What is Resveratrol?
Solgar 100mg Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol, meaning compounds found abundantly in natural plant food sources. Examples of these natural sources are red wine and some plants, such as Japanese Knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum).
The benefits of Resveratrol:
Resveratrol is often referred to as the key ingredient responsible for the ‘French-paradox’ – the reason why the French maintain good health while consuming rich foods and alcohol. Resveratrol may also contribute to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Solgar Resveratrol comes in an easy dose of 1-2 vegetable capsules a day and provides 100mg of resveratrol per dose. It is also suitable for those on a vegan diet.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: dicalcium phosphate, Polygonum cuspidatum (root) providing Resveratrol, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Five stars
- Great product!!