Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea comes as ...£8.49
- BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu 15mlLiquid Vitamin D by BioCare ...£9.15
- Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100Suitable for Vegetarians Kosher ...£8.49
- Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root Extract Vegicaps 60Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root ...£9.49
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120✓ Providing 50µg of this im ...£8.99
Solgar Selenium (Yeast-Free) 100 µg Tablets contain selenium, an essential trace mineral which can naturally be found in the soil. It is a vital mineral as it supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. This mineral can be naturally found in Brazil nuts, eggs, fish and poultry. Making sure your levels of Selenium are adequate will help keep hair and nails healthy, as well as support your metabolism.
This formula is organically bound and has been created using the yeast free form of selenium (L-Selenomethionine), and is therefore suitable for those with an intolerance to yeast.
Solgar Selenium (Yeast-Free) 100 µg Tablets provides this vital mineral, in a 1-2 a day dose, and contributes to:
• Normal spermatogenesis
• Maintenance of normal hair
• Maintenance of normal nails
• Normal function of the immune system
• Normal thyroid function
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose ), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Selenium (yeast-free L-selenomethionine).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Products arrived quickly and very well packaged.
- Great service. Well packed and arrived promptly.