Solgar Selenium 200ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 250
Why not try...
- Biocare Calm Complex Capsules 60Biocare Calm Complex Capsules: ...£29.99
- Wild Nutrition Hyaluronic Acid Capsules 30Wild Nutrition Hyaluronic Acid Caps ...Special Price £33.60 Regular Price £42.00Out of stock
- BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Caps 30BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alph ...£31.19
Solgar Selenium 200ug (Yeast Free) Tablets:
- For healthy hair and nails
- Vital mineral
- Supports the metabolism
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
The purpose of Selenium:
Solgar Selenium (Yeast-Free) 200 µg Tablets contain selenium, a key mineral which can naturally be found in the soil. It is a vital mineral as it supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. This mineral can be naturally found in Brazil nuts, eggs, fish and poultry. Making sure your levels of Selenium are adequate will help keep hair and nails healthy, as well as support your metabolism.
This formula is organically bound and has been created using the yeast free form of selenium (L-Selenomethionine), and is therefore suitable for those with an intolerance to yeast.
The benefits of taking Solgar Selenium:
Solgar Selenium (Yeast-Free) 200 µg provides this vital mineral, in a 1 a day dose, and contributes to:
- Normal spermatogenesis
- Maintenance of normal hair
- Maintenance of normal nails
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal thyroid function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I usually choose Solgar supplements, as they are really working, and are not containing soya.
- Five stars
- Highly recommend but take with food.
- very good for me
- Vital supplement to take as you age , especially for thyroid health