Solgar Tonalin CLA Softgels 60
Solgar Tonalin CLA Softgels:
- Over 1,000 mg CLA per softgel
- Essential Omega-6 fatty acid
- Derived from safflower seed oil
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Tonalin CLA?
Solgar Tonalin CLA provides Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), an exclusively licensed trademark of BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GMBH.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an omega-6 fatty acid and can often be found in dairy and beef fat. The amounts of CLA obtained from the diet are usually much lower than the amounts that can be obtained from dietary supplements.
Fatty acids are lipids, the general term for dietary fat. The body can make several fatty acids, however, those it cannot make in adequate amounts must be obtained through the diet (essential fatty acids).
Solgar Tonalin CLA is derived from safflower seed oil, providing 1014 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), taken as a softgel, twice daily.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Tonalin® CLA (from safflower seed oil), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower seed oil)), Colour: natural caramel.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- New product for me, but I take it with the Thermogenic complex and for 3 weeks, I have no longer craving for sugar at all. To follow.
- Really saw the results!
- As promised. Seems to work just fine.
- I have tried other products, but I always go back to this one. Seems to work for me. Keeps my weight the way I want.
- Seems to be helping with weight loss-should maybe up my exercise to benefit more!
- These tablets work for me. They give me a lot of energy, make me motivated and aid in giving me a nice shape
- Excellent for digestion