Solgar Ultibio Immune Capsules 30
• Enhances the body’s own natural defenses
• Increases the number of well days
• Ideal for times when the immune system may be challenged such as stress, exercise or dieting
Why not try...
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180(as d-alpha Tocopherol) ...£22.99
- Viridian Vitamin C & Zinc Capsules 90✓ Buffered with magnesium, zinc a ...£22.40
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99
Solgar Ultibio Immune is a non-dairy formula combining two patented Lactobacili: Lactobacillus plantarum HEAL9 (Lp HEAL9) and Lactobacillus paracasei 8700:2 (Lpa 8700:2).
Each Ultibio Immune Capsule provides 1bn microorganisms of these specially cultured strains. These beneficial microorganisms survive stomach acidity and have clinical studies behind them. These studies have revealed the ability of these specific strains to survive the harsh stomach acid following digestion so it has been found to reduce the chance of catching colds and also reduces their duration and severity. The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as aiding the immune system. Eating fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, cheese and sauerkraut, can help top up the level of friendly bacteria. If your diet doesn’t contain fermented foods, you might want to consider taking a supplement. Solgar Ultibio Immune is a safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut.
• Unique formula containing Vitamins A, D3 & B12
• A combination of two patented lactobacilli: Lactobacillus plantarum HEAL9 (Lp HEAL9) and Lactobacillus paracasei 8700:2 (Lpa 8700:2)
• Clinical studies show these strains reduce chances of catching colds, as well as their duration and severity.
How to use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: Potato Starch, Vegetable Capsule: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Gellan Gum, Probiotic Blend (1 Billion CFU at Expiry): Lactobacilus Paracasei 8700:2, Lactobacilus Plantarum HEAL9, Anti-Caking Agents: Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- very quick delivery. Thank you.
- I must admit when Mitesh recommended this to me on the phone I was dubious. Probiotics to help fight a cold? It just sounded silly. But he was right!
- Can't beat the common cold? This is proving that you can!
- I couldn't believe this might help but felt for the money it would be worth a try. I always get flu and end up missing a day or two of work which
- Been using this for a little while and so far so good!
- Rely on this to help avoid getting sick when it gets cold.
- I've been using this for the past 3 weeks on the recommendation of the pharmacist at Landys. I am astounded at how much it has already impacted m