Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex Tablets 90
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180(as d-alpha Tocopherol) ...£22.99
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Orange Flavour 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...£22.50Out of stock
- Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman Caps 100Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman ...Special Price £23.96 Regular Price £29.95
Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex is a high potency Vitamin B and C formula with added rose hips and bioflavonoids.
There are 8 vitamins in the B group, and Solgar has combined all of them for Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex, creating a specialist formula for a complete approach to supporting the nervous system and energy metabolism. By adding Vitamin C, a holistic approach is taken to furthermore support the immune system.
The B Vitamins play several roles in the processes which keep the body and mind healthy.
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps the metabolism to transform food into energy, and can be found in whole grains, nuts, and green leafy vegetables.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) supports in the protection of oxidative stress by combatting free radicals. It can be found in dairy products, eggs and spinach.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) assists in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and can be found in red meat and green vegetables.
• Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) can be found in almost every food group and assists the metabolism by breaking down fats and carbs into energy.
• Vitamin B6, mostly found in poultry, fish, cheese and carrots, helps to regulate the amino acid homocysteine, as well as regulating hormones such as serotonin and melatonin, which are related to sleep, stress and mood.
• Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is also called the ‘beauty vitamin’ due to its positive effect on hair and skin. It can be found in a variety of foods such as pork, chicken, fish, cauliflower and nuts.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate) is commonly known as ‘folic acid’ and supports the maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Pregnant women are often advised to eat loads of dark leafy greens and root vegetables to make sure their Vitamin B9 intake is sufficient.
• Vitamin B12 is only found in animal products such as fish, meat and dairy, and there for those who are strict Vegan or Vegetarian will often be deficient. This vitamin is very important in the formation of red blood cells and supplementing is highly recommended for those who are not able to get adequate levels from their diet.
• Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. • Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits from Vitamin C.
• Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
1 tablet a day of Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex will give you a complete spectrum of the important Vitamin B and Vitamin C vitamins, for daily wellbeing.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide, niacin), Inositol, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Betaine (as HCI), L-Glutamic Acid, Rutin, Hesperidin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I usually buy Solgar products because I find them to be very good quality. My order from Landys arrived promptly and was very well packed.
- Great product if you are under the gun and stressed a bit. This will give you the "B" supplements and "C" needed to keep you going
- These vitamins are great & work well. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because of the taste. The coating on these has a terrible tast
- Amazing! Best b-complex I have ever taken, and I've tried many! This has nothing that will sedate you, such as high niacinamide, high b-6, and
- I purchased this product due to being run down and b vitamins all super low. I read if you are low on b vitamins then it's best to take a complex