Solgar Ultimate Bone Support Tablets 120
Why not try...
- BioCare Quercetin Plus Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£28.19
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Plays a vital role in the release o ...£28.99
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Nature's Plus Collagen Peptides 294g✓ In addition to giving your skin ...£29.95
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35
Solgar Ultimate Bone Support is expertly formulated to provide 7 key nutrients to support bone health throughout your lifetime. Keeping your bones strong and healthy is particularly important as you get older. As you age your body loses its ability to regenerate healthy bone mass, leading to weakened bone, particularly in post-menopausal women.
Bone itself is a living tissue reliant on symbiotic reactions within the body to rebuild healthy bones - old bone is broken down by osteoclasts and new bone is laid down by osteoblasts. An imbalance of either cell’s activity will result in a dominance of either bone mineralisation (formation) or bone loss (resorption).
Achieving optimal bone density in the young and up to the age of 30 years is paramount for optimal bone health in later life, as after our mid 30’s, more bone is broken down than produced. Although genetics is the main influencer of bone health, diet and lifestyle factors are also major contributors.
Solgar Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
• Advanced calcium complex with essential nutrients for bone health
• Provides critical bone supporting minerals and vitamins
• Perfect for those who want to ensure they are achieving optimum levels of bone supporting nutrients
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
• Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
• Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
• Vitamin K2 helps to promote the incorporation of calcium into the bone matrix, and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as calcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate), Magnesium (as magnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Boron (as sodium borate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Copper (as bisglycinate), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) containing soya, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- First time customer. Clear website, easy to order and pay. No postage/delivery charge on order for three bottles. Good price. Arrived promptly, and sa
- Excellent product and affordable at Landys. Solgar has the best ratios. Excellent for bone health.
- Good product and prompt service - thanks
- I'd definitely recommend these to anyone!
- Well, I have confounded my consultant. I have been taking four of these tablets daily now for about a year and my bone density has increased by 3%. Th
- Have purchased these for a long time, don't know whether they do any good as it is more of an insurance policy. However, I only take half the rec
- Solgar is a reputable brand that I trust and I buy most of my mineral supplements from them. This is a great bone support complex that uses high quali
- I love that your combination of vitamins is so well balanced. I have to cut these in half and as much as I like the formula I will need to go back to
- Large chalky pills, hard to swallow. Wish they were small tablets (coated) or vege gel caps.
- The calcium is much better absorb by your body. The addition of Vitamins D3,K2 ,Zinc and Boron is a excellent idea. Haven't had a cold/flu the
- I took this when I broke my leg to try and help the recovery along. I think it probably did help but I did not realise until much further along in my