Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets 250
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60✓ Two Bare Biology Life & Sou ...£28.50
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£28.19
- BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora (Probiotic) Caps 30BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora (Probiot ...£26.49Out of stock
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
• The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal psychological function
• The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- quick service - very good