Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 180Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Optibac For Travelling Abroad Capsules 20Optibac For Travelling Abroad: I ...£14.99
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels 100Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £26.50
Solgar Vitamin C 1500mg with Rose Hips tablets:
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Premium supplement containing 1000 mg of Vitamin C
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Vitamin C 1500mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1500mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Why do Rose Hips work well with Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
The benefits of taking Solgar Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rose Hips Powder, Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve been using Solgar products for quite some time and I am very loyal to the brand. They always seem good products made with quality in mind. The
- Very fast delivery consider the current situation. Very big capsule so use plenty of water to swallow the taste is ok and the Vitamin C amount is exac
- I have been taking one of these a day for years and it helps my immune system.
- Not many producers supply natural vitamin c and this is the only kind that is absorbed by the body. I use it when there is season for colds and flu an
- I like the high strength of these but my gosh the tablets are huge! I wish they would use less fillers or what ever they put there to bulk it up.
- Highly recommended. I only take once a day and switched taking them from morning to evening as I used to get sleepy during the day . But now, I notice
- The best vitamin C ever.
- I always buy this one as this has got the highest vit c content. The only con I s he size of the tablet it’s very big
- Good quality product. I've been cold & flu free all winter.
- Solgar is a great brand of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Rose hips great for joint pain
- I was really glad to find these high strength Vit C tablets as understandably they're out of stock in most places. The recommend dosage by doctor