Why not try...
- Floradix Protecor Liquid Formula 250mlProtecor is suitable for people wan ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.20
- PharmaNord Bio-Culture Capsules 60Pharma Nord Bio Culture (4 billion ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.75
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.16 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegan Softgels:
- Vitamin D3 supports immune defences
- Provides 1000 IU of highly bioavailable, plant-based vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- From sustainably sourced reindeer lichen (Cladonia rangiferina)
- 100% plant-derived alternative to traditional animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Suitable for vegans
Solgar Vegan Vitamin D3 is a body-ready, sustainably sourced and 100% plant-based addition to our range of vitamin D3 supplements. Governments around the world agree vitamin D is important for immune system function and bone health and recommend a daily intake of between 10 µg (400 IU) and 20 µg (800 IU) per day for adults, especially those with limited sun exposure or darker complexions.
In addition, research estimates that less than 50 per cent of the global population has enough vitamin D, especially in winter.
Until recently, most vegan- and vegetarian-friendly vitamin D supplements have been restricted to the less potent vitamin D2 form. But, lichen-based vitamin D is different. Lichens contain vegan-friendly vitamin D in the body-ready D3 or cholecalciferol form.
Good news because vegans and vegetarians are particularly at risk of vitamin D deficiency as animal-based foods, that are naturally high in vitamin D, are not consumed. Taken once a day, Solgar Vegan D3 is ideal for those individuals following plant-based diets or seeking alternatives to animal-derived supplements.
Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Normal immune system function
- Normal muscle function
- The absorption of calcium and phosphorus and normal blood calcium levels
|Ingredients||Vitamin D3 ((1000 IU, VegaDELight™ Cholecalciferol from Lichen Cladonia rangiferina) 25 ug Sunflower seed oil, olive oil, modified tapioca starch, water, vegetable glycerin (from palm oil), maltitol|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Five stars
- Five stars
- I have to take Vitamin D3 all year round and I find these Softgels so easy to take..