Solgar Vitamin D3 15ug (600iu) Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
- Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root Extract Vegicaps 60Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root ...£9.49
- Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100Suitable for Vegetarians Kosher ...£8.49
Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 600 IU (15 µg) Vegetable Capsules is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune and bone health.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
This premium product is one of Solgar’s range of D3 formulations, available in variable doses and forms. Solgar 15 mcg Vitamin D3 with its 1 a day dosage, contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Normal blood calcium levels
• Maintenance of normal muscle function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just what I needed, and speedily delivered
- We think these are definitely worth taking, particularly as older folk. We would also highly recommend Solgar as a good company to trust.
- I was put on this vitamin by my doc, as apparently I do not absorb enough of it from sun light...many people apparently have the same problem. I was h